The global nematicides market size is expected to reach USD 1.75 Billion by 2028 at a CAGR of 3.5%, according to a new report by Reports and Data. Nematodes, a scientific term indicated for roundworms, comprises above 15,000 species. Most of the nematodes’ species which attack crops are generally microscopic. Nematodes attack the foliage, flowers, stem, and plants’ roots. They specifically attack roots, causing root knots, stunted root systems, and root lesions, resulting in declining of the plants or crops. Nematodes are immensely harmful for plants, as they attack plants to feed on them. Therefore, nematodes causing severe damage to many crops by eating the flowers, fruits, leading to decreased crop productivity. Nematicides are majorly used by farmers for killing as well as controlling nematodes.
Nematicides are intended to increase the efficiency of water use and nutrient uptake, resulting in minimized cost of irrigation and fertilizers, promoting the growth of the market. Additionally, growing adoption of integrated pest management globally, combined with rising awareness regarding the advantages of nematicides is boosting the industry’s growth.
Furthermore, growing practices on seed treatment is also providing ample opportunities for numerous stakeholders in this sector. However, human and environmental hazards due to the usage of chemical nematicides, development of transgenic plants and crops, and government regulations on pesticides are the factors posing challenges to the sector’s growth. Moreover, the synthetic nematicides’ negative impact on soil may obstruct the industry expansion.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/3893
Major manufacturers in the nematicides industry are Syngenta Crop Protection AG (Switzerland), Bayer AG (Germany), Corteva Agriscience (US), Adama Agricultural Solutions Ltd (Israel), BASF SE (Germany), FMC Corporation (US), UPL Limited (India), Nufarm (Australia), and Isagro Group (Italy).
Further key findings in the report
- Chemical nematicides accounted for the largest industry share in the year 2017, due to its growing usage in several developing countries, higher efficiency, easy availability, and reduced cost as compared to other biologicals.
- Nematicides are applied on fruits & vegetables including tomatoes, potatoes, pineapples and so on. Along with providing protection from the nematodes, it also aids in increasing soil fertility.
- The biological nematicides predicted to register the fastest growth over the analysis period, because of the increasing public health and environmental concerns with the usage of chemical nematicides, soaring need for chemical residue-free products, increasing organic farming, and government support to apply biological nematicides treatment globally.
- Asia Pacific and Latin America regions are foreseen to contribute significantly to the industry growth owing to growing agriculture, and rising demand for food. Furthermore, growing awareness regarding the plant health among farmers and enhancing crops healthcare infrastructure in both of these regions are accelerating the industry growth.
Request a discount on the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/discount-enquiry-form/3893
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data has segmented the global nematicides market on the basis of product type, mode of application, nematode type, crop type, form, and region:
Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2018 - 2028)
- Others (which include active ingredients, such as acetoprole, benclothiaz, DBCP, and chitosan)
Crop type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2018 - 2028)
- Field crops
- Fruits & nuts
- Others (which include plantation, turf & grasses, and ornamental crops)
Form Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2018 - 2028)
Mode of Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2018 - 2028)
- Soil dressing
- Seed treatment
Nematode Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2018 - 2028)
- Root-knot nematode
- Others (which include lesion nematodes, stubby root nematodes, and stem nematodes)
To know more about the report, visit @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/nematicides-market
Highlights of the TOC:
Chapter 1 Executive Summary
Chapter 2 Scope of The Report
2.1 Market Definition
2.2 Scope of The Study
2.2.1 Research Objectives
2.2.2 Assumptions & Limitations
2.3 Market Structure
Chapter 3 Market Research Methodology
3.1 Research Process
3.2 Secondary Research
3.3 Primary Research
3.4 Forecast Model
Chapter 4 Market Landscape
4.1 Supply Chain Analysis
4.1.1 Raw Material Suppliers
Browse Related Reports –
Thank you for reading the report. The report can be customized as per the requirements of the clients. For further information or query about customization, please reach out to us, and we will offer you the report best suited for your needs.
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Power and Energy, and Chemicals. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market.
Head of Business Development
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
E-mail: [email protected]
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com