Global Thermoplastic Elastomers Market is expected to reach USD XX Billion by 2026 from USD 22.77 Billion in 2019 at a CAGR of XX %.
Thermoplastic elastomers are increasingly used in various end-use industries, owing to the properties offered by them like heat stability, smoothness, wear resistance, and scratch resistance. Automotive industry of the Asia-Pacific region is expected to fuel the growth of the thermoplastic elastomers market across the globe. Environment-friendly nature of thermoplastic elastomers, along with improved performance is also expected to fuel the growth of the thermoplastic elastomers market during the forecast period. Fluctuating prices of raw materials and technical difficulties involved in the development of low cost and economical thermoplastic elastomer products are the factors expected to restrain the growth of the thermoplastic elastomers market.
The report includes the analysis of impact of COVID-19 lock-down on the revenue of market leaders, followers, and disrupters. Since lock down was implemented differently in different regions and countries, impact of same is also different by regions and segments. The report has covered the current short term and long term impact on the market, same will help decision makers to prepare the outline for short term and long term strategies for companies by region.
Thermoplastic Elastomers Market
To know about the Research Methodology:-Request Free Sample Report
Styrenic block copolymers (SBC), thermoplastic vulcanizates (TPV), thermoplastic polyurethanes (TPU), thermoplastic polyolefins (TPO), copolyester ether elastomers (COPE) and polyether block amide elastomers (PEBA) are type segments of thermoplastic elastomer market. Styrenic block copolymers (SBC) type holds major share of the thermoplastic elastomer market. Styrenic block copolymers is largely used form of mixture and inexpensive type of thermoplastic elastomers available in the market.
Thermoplastic elastomers market based on application is segmented into automotive, footwear, building & construction, engineering, wires & cables, medical and others. Building and construction industry is expected to hold one of the largest shares of the market during the forecast period. Automotive industry segment is expected to grow at a high CAGR during the forecast period.
Geographically, Asia-Pacific thermoplastic elastomers market is expected to grow at high CAGR due to the restrictions on the use of polyvinyl chloride (PVC), increasing utilization of copolyester ether elastomers (COPE) by the automotive industry and the presence of the key players of thermoplastic elastomers manufacturers, such as Asahi Kasei Corporation (China), Tosoh Corporation (Japan) in the region and Sinopec Group (China).
Global Thermoplastic Elastomers Market, Key Highlights:
• Global Thermoplastic Elastomers Market analysis and forecast, in terms of value.
• Comprehensive study and analysis of market drivers, restraints and opportunities influencing the growth of the Global Thermoplastic Elastomers Market
• Global Thermoplastic Elastomers Market segmentation on the basis of type, source, end-user, and region (country-wise) has been provided.
• Global Thermoplastic Elastomers Market strategic analysis with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects along with the contribution of various sub-market stakeholders have been considered under the scope of study.
• Global Thermoplastic Elastomers Market analysis and forecast for five major regions namely North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, the Middle East & Africa (MEA) and Latin America along with country-wise segmentation.
• Profiles of key industry players, their strategic perspective, market positioning and analysis of core competencies are further profiled.
• Competitive developments, investments, strategic expansion and competitive landscape of the key players operating in the Global Thermoplastic Elastomers Market are also profiled.
The report has considered the base year of 2019 and past four years trend. 2020 figures are at actuals, however due to different dynamics of year 2020, market forecast is not only dependent upon 2020, but on the basis of 2016-2020.
Scope of the Thermoplastic Elastomers Market: Inquire before buying
Thermoplastic Elastomers Market, by Type:
• Thermoplastic Polyolefins (TPO)
• Styrenic Block Copolymers (SBC)
• Thermoplastic Polyurethanes ( TPU)
• Copolyester Ether Elastomers (COPE)
• Thermoplastic Vulcanizates (TPV)
• Polyether Block Amide Elastomers (PEBA)
Thermoplastic Elastomers Market, by Application:
• Building & Construction
• Wires & Cables
Thermoplastic Elastomers Market, by Geography:
• North America
• Asia Pacific
• Middle East & Africa
• Latin America
Thermoplastic Elastomer Market Key Player
• Arkema SA (France)
• Covestro AG (Germany)
• Asahi Kasei Corporation (China)
• Kraton Corporation (U.S.)
• Evonik Industries AG (Germany)
• Lubrizol Corporation (U.S.)
• PolyOne Corporation (U.S.)
• LyondellBasell Industries N.V. (Netherlands)
• Sinopec Group (China)
• The Dow Chemical Company (U.S.)
• Teknor Apex Company (U.S.)
• Tosoh Corporation (Japan)
• BASF SE
• China Petrochemical Corporation
• Huntsman International LLC.
• Celanese Corporation
• Apar Industries Ltd
• Zeon Corporation
• Muller Kunststoffe
For More Information Visit @: Maximize Market Research Company
This Report Is Submitted By : Maximize Market Research Company
Customization of the report:
Maximize Market Research provides free personalized of reports as per your demand. This report can be personalized to meet your requirements. Get in touch with us and our sales team will guarantee provide you to get a report that suits your necessities.
About Maximize Market Research:
Maximize Market Research provides B2B and B2C research on 20,000 high growth emerging opportunities & technologies as well as threats to the companies across the Healthcare, Pharmaceuticals, Electronics & Communications, Internet of Things, Food and Beverages, Aerospace and Defense and other manufacturing sectors.