Market Size – USD 4.27 billion in 2018, Market Growth - CAGR of 8.3%, Market Trends – Growing awareness towards healthy lifestyle
The global corn oil market is expected to reach USD 8.83 Billion by 2027, according to a new report by Reports and Data. The growth of the market is attributed to the increasing demand from end-use applications. The increasing demand for corn oil in food applications is a major factor driving the growth of the market. Corn oil comprises a significant amount of ubiquinone and large amounts of vitamin E that provides protection from oxidative rancidity. It is commonly used as a salad and cooking oil. Corn oil is easily digested by humans and provides essential fatty acids and energy. Linoleic acid, a dietary essential, is required for the integrity of the cell membranes, skin, the immune system, and for the production of icosanoids, which are crucial for reproductive, renal, gastrointestinal, and cardiovascular as well as providing resistance to disease.
The report discusses in detail the strategic alliances such as mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, collaborations, partnerships, corporate and government deals, product launches and brand promotions, and licensing agreements undertaken by the key players to gain a robust footing in the market. The market research report also offers a thorough SWOT analysis and Porter’s Five Forces analysis to offer key insights into the company’s progress and position.
Get sample copy of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/2749
Key participants include Archer Daniels Midland Company, Cargill Inc., Associated British Food PLC, The Adani Wilmar Ltd., Grief Inc., Ruchi Soya Industries, Bunge Limited, Borges International Group SLU, Marico Limited, and GreenField Specialty Alcohols Inc., among others.
Further key findings from the report suggest
- By product type, edible corn oil contributed to a larger market share in 2018. The growing demand for corn oil in a broad range of food and pharmaceutical application is causative of the high demand for this product type.
- By distribution channel, the offline distribution channel dominated the market in 2018 and is projected to grow at a rate of 7.4% in the forecast period. Offline channel is the most preferred channel for distribution as it includes the opportunity for customers to create personal connections with business, which is beneficial in building loyalty.
- By application, biodiesel applications are expected to witness the fastest growth rate of 9.2% in the period 2019-2027. Corn oil is a significant source of biodiesel, and with an improvement in corn oil refining technology, it will turn into a greater source of biodiesel.
- The market in the Asia Pacific region is projected to grow at the fastest rate of 9.5% in the forecast period, owing to a huge population in countries in the region, as well as an increase in demand of corn oil in the food industry.
Request customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/2749
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data have segmented the global corn oil market on the basis of product type, distribution channel, application, and region:
Product Type Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; 2016-2027 and Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2027)
Distribution Channel Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; 2016-2027 and Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2027)
Application Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; 2016-2027 and Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2027)
Regional Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; 2016-2027 and Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2027)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
Browse full report here @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/corn-oil-market
Identifying the basic business drivers, challenges, and tactics adopted:
- The report provides intrinsic details and fluctuating aspects that influence the commercial dynamics of the Corn Oil market along with integral factors of the rise in the demand for the product have been mapped across vital geographical regions.
- An overview of the multifarious applications, business areas and the latest trends observed in the industry has been laid out by this study.
- Various challenges overlooking the business and the numerous strategies employed by the industry players for successful marketing of the product have also been illustrated.
- The research inspects the sales channels (indirect, direct, marketing) that companies have chosen for the primary product distributors and the superior clientele of the market.
Thank you for reading this article. You can also get chapter-wise sections or region-wise report coverage for North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa.
Browse reports from different publications: