Are you an existing AOL mail user but now you want to have another AOL mail login account to segregate your work and personal emails in different accounts? If yes, then you are on the right page because we have all the required details which you might want to know about creating more than one email account. Well, answering the question in the topic, yes, you can have two email accounts on mail.aol.com.
Since creating an email account on AOL is absolutely free, therefore you can have multiple email accounts on this platform. However, if you are unaware of the process to create a new or alternate email account on AOL, then you can refer to the section given below.
After creating your account, you can import all your contacts to your new mailing account and then start receiving and sending emails directly from your new account. After knowing all these details, let us now learn the complete details to sign up for a new AOL mail login account.
Method to create an alternate AOL account
- Open a web browser and go to mail.aol.com webpage
- From here, you need to click on the "Sign In" option
- After this, tap on "Get a Free AOL Screen Name Now”
- This shall open the registration page for AOL mail
- Fill in all the requested details on the given page
- Complete the Captcha and click "Submit"
- Then, click on the "Access email now" option
- Simultaneously, you can also import your contact details
To make any further changes to your account, you can tap on the "Settings" option and make the needful configurations. In case you want to know more about having multiple AOL email accounts, then you can go to mail.aol.com and get answers to all your queries from that page. They have enough details to provide you with the apt information.