PNC online banking gives an option to its customers to deposit checks and access funds using the mobile. If you have a PNC Bank check and looking to deposit it online then you are on the right page as we are going to discuss the steps to deposit checks in PNC using a mobile. To do so, you need to visit the Play or App Store to find and install the PNC mobile app on your Android device or iPhone. Once you install the PNC mobile app then you can easily access the PNC online banking login account by entering the username and password details of your account. After accessing your account, you need to submit the snap of the check that you are looking to deposit. Let’s move forward to discuss the way to deposit checks in PNC Bank using a mobile.
Method to deposit checks in PNC Bank
Before approaching the steps to deposit checks in PNC using a mobile, make sure that your mobile is connected to a secure internet network.
- On your Android phone or iPhone, launch the Play or App Store
- Find the PNC mobile app and follow the on-screen prompts to install the app
- Wait for a while and let your application store finish the installation process
- Once you finish the installation process you will be able to access the login page
- On the PNC Online banking login page, enter the login details
- Visit the ‘Deposits’ section and tap on the ‘Deposit a check’ option
- Now, insert the clear snap file of the check and click on the ‘Submit’ button
- Finally, you have submitted a check in PNC using your mobile
To sum up, if you are not looking to visit the bank to submit the check in PNC then you can deposit it using your mobile by approaching the steps mentioned above. Always make sure to enter the PNC online banking login account details correctly to avoid PNC login issues. Hopefully, you have learned about how to deposit a check in PNC using your mobile by referring to this post.