Point-of-Care (POC) Hemostasis: Introduction
- Various point-of-care assays are available for a range of coagulation tests. These assays are easy to perform and have a faster turnaround time than the laboratory counterparts.
- Immediate results of hemostasis diagnostics are needed to control the adverse effects of anticoagulation therapy. This is offered by POC tests.
Request Brochure for Report - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=B&rep_id=78966
Key Drivers and Restraints of Global Hemostasis Rapid Tests and Point-of-Care (POC) Testing market
- Portability, easy usage, and connectivity are the factors driving demand for POC testing. Self-testing of prothrombin by patients at home is popular in several developed countries. It provides accurate and quick results, which is projected to boost the growth of the global hemostasis rapid tests and point-of-care (POC) testing market during the forecast period.
- Bleeding easily when bruised is called abnormal bleeding. It can be due to blood clotting disorder, when the body is unable to produce clotting factors to stop bleeding. Hemophilia A and B, along with factor II, V, VII, X, or XII deficiencies are blood disorders identified with abnormal bleeding issues or blood coagulating issues.
- Over 440,000 people are suffering from hemophilia globally; of these 75% people are affected in underdeveloped and developing countries. This ever-increasing disease burden of blood clotting disorders is anticipated to drive the global hemostasis rapid tests and point-of-care (POC) testing market during the forecast period.
- Hemostasis diagnostic devices have come a long way from quantifying optical density of clot in a cuvette to detection of clotting factors
- The concept of automation has extended to hemostasis diagnostics as well, which is less labor intensive, rapid, and easy-to-use. Current technologies include automation of blood coagulation analyzers, flow cytometers, microarrays, and PCR. Combination of these technologies has increased the yield and productivity. This technological revolution in hemostasis diagnostics is expected to propel the global hemostasis rapid tests and point-of-care (POC) testing market.
Request for Analysis of COVID19 Impact on Hemostasis Rapid Tests and Point-of-Care (POC) Testing Market –
Primary Hemostasis Test to Lead Global Market
- The global hemostasis rapid tests and point-of-care (POC) testing market can be segmented based on test type, end-user, and region
- In terms of test type, the global hemostasis rapid tests and point-of-care (POC) testing market can be divided into primary hemostasis test and secondary hemostasis test. Advanced technology leading to ease of usage, portability, and simultaneous results of different tests are the factors likely to fuel the growth of the segment
- Based on end-user, the global hemostasis rapid tests and point-of-care (POC) testing market can be classified into hospital & clinics, diagnostic laboratories, home care settings, and others
Pre book Market Report -
Key Players Operating in Global Hemostasis Rapid Tests and Point-of-Care (POC) Testing market
Leading players in the global hemostasis rapid tests and point-of-care (POC) testing market include:
- Abbott Laboratories
- Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc.
- F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd.
- Nihon Kohden Corporation
- Sysmex Corporation
- Siemens Healthineers
Browse More Trending Reports by Transparency Market Research:
Dental Imaging Market :
Cosmetic Lasers Market :
Transparency Market Research is a global market intelligence company providing global business information reports and services. Our exclusive blend of quantitative forecasting and trends analysis provides forward-looking insight for several decision makers. Our experienced team of analysts, researchers, and consultants use proprietary data sources and various tools and techniques to gather and analyze information.
Our data repository is continuously updated and revised by a team of research experts so that it always reflects latest trends and information. With a broad research and analysis capability, Transparency Market Research employs rigorous primary and secondary research techniques in developing distinctive data sets and research material for business reports.
Transparency Market Research,
90 State Street, Suite 700,
Albany, NY 12207
USA - Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453