Automotive Integrated Control Panel Market: Introduction
- Increase in demand for cabin comfort and ease of driving has led to a rise in popularity of integrated control panels
- Control panels are a combination of electronic and mechanical interfaces that enable the driver and co-passengers to control the vehicle and in-cabin features such as HVAC, radio channels & volume, and many other features. The integrated control panel is one of the primary human-machine interfaces (HMIs) integrated on the vehicle dashboard.
Key Drivers of Automotive Integrated Control Panel Market
- Rise in per capita income and purchasing power of the global population is boosting the sale of automobiles. The European Automobile Manufacturers Association stated that total sale of vehicles in Europe is projected to increase by 10% after the fall in 2020 due to COVID-19. Aesthetics of vehicle and cabin comfort are two vital factors considered while purchasing vehicles. Touchscreen-enabled controls on an integrated control panel in vehicles fulfill the requirement of cabin aesthetics and also provides ease in controlling in-cabin features to driver and vehicle occupants. These benefits are fueling their integration in vehicles and thus, increasing penetration along with rise in sale of vehicles is driving the global automotive integrated control panel market.
- Rising awareness about safety and changing customer expectations have driven the integration of complex electronic systems in the vehicle. Increase in number of systems fuels the need for centralized control instead of distributed positioning of control, which makes it difficult for the driver to access these controls while driving and compromises vehicle safety. Integrated control panels provide centralized vehicle HMI to increase the convenience and safety levels of vehicles. Market players are partnering to develop novel integrated control panel solutions that offer more features and applications in order to increase convenience and safety. For instance, Viseton Corporation and GX group jointly developed a touch-controlled integrated control panel for automotive applications. Thus, advancements in automobile electronic systems and changing customer expectations are propelling the automotive integrated control panel market across the globe.
Request a Sample –
Restrains in Automotive Integrated Control Panel Market
- The integrated control panel adds to the cost of vehicle and hence, it is widely preferred by premium automakers or is integrated in top-end vehicle models. This limited application due to high cost is restraining the global automotive integrated control panel market.
Impact of COVID-19 Pandemic on Automotive Integrated Control Panel Market
- The COVID-19 pandemic hampered supply chains and production of automakers and automotive component manufacturers globally, thereby hindering the sale of vehicles and consequently, the demand for automotive integrated control panels. This pandemic is anticipated to prompt consumers toward touchless vehicle HMI systems, which in turn compels integrated control panel manufactures to develop advanced solutions that have speech and gesture recognition technologies.
Buy Premium Research Report@
Asia Pacific Holds Significant Share of Global Automotive Integrated Control Panel Market
- Asia Pacific is a rapidly expanding automotive hub across the globe with China, India, Japan, and South Korea witnessing significant development in the automotive sector. These developments are attributable to the lucrative government policies, inexpensive labor and other such factors due to which many automakers have established their manufacturing presence in this region, thus boosting vehicle production in the region. This rise in vehicle production in Asia Pacific is fueling the automotive integrated control panel market in the region.
Key Players Operating in Automotive Integrated Control Panel Market
The global automotive integrated control panel market is highly concentrated due to the presence of top manufacturers. A few of the key players operating in the global automotive integrated control panel market are:
- Visteon Corporation
- Continental AG
- BCS Automotive Interface Solutions
- ZF Friedrichshafen AG (TRW)
Transparency Market Research is a global market intelligence company, providing global business information reports and services. Our exclusive blend of quantitative forecasting and trends analysis provides forward-looking insight for thousands of decision makers. Our experienced team of analysts, researchers, and consultants, uses proprietary data sources and various tools and techniques to gather and analyze information.
Our data repository is continuously updated and revised by a team of research experts, so that it always reflects the latest trends and information. With a broad research and analysis capability, Transparency Market Research employs rigorous primary and secondary research techniques in developing distinctive data sets and research material for business reports.
Transparency Market Research,
90 State Street, Suite 700,
Albany, NY 12207
USA - Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453