The global translucent concrete market was valued at USD 875 Thousand in 2018 and is expected to reach USD 94.2 Million by the year 2026, at a CAGR of 80.0%. Translucent concrete is a fine material with various applications in the construction industry, such as buildings, furniture, and the ornament industry. Translucent concrete utilizes sunlight as a source of light to reduce the consumption of power for illumination. Because of the lesser energy used by translucent concrete, sunlight is used as a light source in the daytime. To increase its adoption rate across the globe, it brightens up and enhances the aesthetic view of the building. This type of concrete becomes beneficial for those countries which have low access to light.
There are three layers in Optical fiber as core, cladding and buffer coating or jacket. Transmission of light takes place through the core of the optical fiber. Like any other aggregate this fiber blends into the concrete. These optical fibers have the ability to transmit light from natural and artificial sources into spaces which are further enclosed by the translucent concrete panels. Transmission of light in the optical fiber takes place even at an incident angle greater than 60 degrees, because of which it is highly used. Transparent concrete does not contain coarse aggregates, it is manufactured using fine materials only. There has been a lack of awareness among the masses for the use and benefits of translucent concrete, which hampers its growth. But there has been increase in the research and development by knowing the fact and benefits provided by the usage of translucent concrete, which thereby expected to fuel the market growth in the near future.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/2101
Further key findings from the report suggest
- The market for translucent concrete is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 1% in the Middle East and Africa, followed by Europe and North America, with 79% and 73% CAGR, respectively. Increasing demand for green buildings for construction and infrastructure, robust growth in the fine concrete materials are the key factors to accelerate market growth during the forecast period across all regions.
- As of 2018, the facade and wall cladding segment was valued at USD 756 thousand. The translucent concrete, when used in facade & wall cladding, offers natural light transmission and saves electrical energy. It also provides high strength due to the presence of concrete as a raw material has one of the reasons for the growth of the translucent concrete market.
- The penetration of translucent concrete structures into the Asia-Pacific region is primarily due to population growth, leading to high electrical energy consumption in the region, especially in India, Japan, and China
- China’s Transportation Ministry of Science and Technology in April 2018 has announced the construction of smart roads which will charge the cars automatically. The road will be paved with electric battery, sensors and solar panels which will be embedded underneath a translucent concrete.
- The MEA region holds the largest market share in the translucent concrete industry. This is because the region has the presence of construction & infrastructure industry that focuses significantly on the development of modern and advance technological restaurant accessories, floorings, residential & commercial buildings, monuments, and worship places technologically.
- The translucent concrete, when used in facade & wall cladding as an application, saves electrical energy and offers natural light transmission. It is also weather-insensitive and hence, offers durability. As there is a presence of concrete provides high strength as raw material.
- Key participants include Litracon Ltd, Lucem GmbH, Dupont Lightstone, Cre Panel GmbH, Italcementi Spa, Pan-United Corporation Ltd, Beton Broz, Glass Block Technology Limited, Florack Bauunternehmung GmbH, and Illuminart.
Request a discount on the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/discount-enquiry-form/2101
For this report, Reports and Data have segmented the translucent concrete market based on application, end-use, and region.
Raw Material (Revenue in USD Thousand; Volume in Tons, 2016–2026)
- Fine Concrete
- Optical Elements
Application (Revenue in USD Thousand; Volume in Tons, 2016–2026)
- Facade & Wall Cladding
End-Use Industry (Revenue in USD Thousand; Volume in Tons, 2016–2026)
- Construction & Infrastructure
The report explains the market share and sales volume of each company, along with the key details of the operations of these companies. The report further offers extensive coverage of their product portfolio, business expansion plans, gross profit margins, revenue contribution, investment plans, and financial standings. The report also covers the strategic alliances observed within these key companies such as mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, corporate and government deals, partnerships and agreements, and brand promotions and product launches.
To know more about the report, visit @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/translucent-concrete-market
Furthermore, the research study gives additional insights into the companies’ regional presence through extensive regional analysis. The regional analysis covers the key geographical regions such as North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and the Middle East & Africa. The regional analysis segment covers details about the market share held by each region along with the prospective growth opportunities and revenue generation. The report also offers a projection of the growth rate for each region in the entirety of the forecast timeline. It also offers a country-wise analysis to impart a better understanding of the industry.
Browse Related Reports –
Large Circular Knitting Machine Market Size
Thank you for reading our report. For further inquiries and information about the customization of this report, please get in touch with us. Our team will ensure you get the report well-suited for your needs.
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Power and Energy, and Chemicals. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market.
Head of Business Development
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com