Download and Install Google Chrome on your computer
1. Visit Google.com/Chrome.
2. Once there, click on the blue box that says "Download Chrome."
3. You'll be prompted with a box that includes terms of service. Click the blue box that says "Accept and Install."
4. After clicking this, you'll be directed to a page that says "Thank you for downloading Chrome!" If you have the setting enabled on your current browser, the Chrome file will download automatically. Otherwise, it will ask you where you'd like to save it.
5. Double click on the file once it's done downloading. If you're installing on a Mac, you'll be prompted with the below box. (During this step, you'll likely also see a gray box with the Google Chrome logo on your desktop.) If you're installing on a PC, Chrome will install and most likely add its icon to your desktop.
6. Double click on the colorful Google Chrome icon.
7. You might be prompted with a box that says, "'Google Chrome' is an application that is downloaded from the Internet. Are you sure you want to open it?" Click "Open."
8. You're all set! After clicking "Open," Google Chrome should open on its own. Be sure to sign in to your Google account to begin syncing your content.
Smith-Warner, a creative person who puts his skills in Technical writing by making everything easier for readers to understand the complexity of any tech-related issue like mcafee.com/activate, norton.com/setup, office.com/setup, and mcafee.com/activate. Many popular e-magazines have released his articles. He has also been writing to people’s query related to technology.