What is OHSAS 18001?
OHSAS 18001 is a well-recognized standard and it is related to occupational health and safety management system. OHSAS 18001 Certification consultant in Philippines implement a frame work to effective management of OH&S including compliance with the regulation applies to your actions and identified OHSAS hazards. It was published in July 2007 and is promised to address occupational health and safety(oh&s) rather than product Security and safety.
Companies that implement of OHSAS 18001 have a clear management architecture with specify authority and responsibility, clear objectives for development, with measurable results and a structured approach to risk assessment. This includes the auditing of health and safety management failures, auditing of performance and analysis of policies and objectives.
OHSAS 18001 is suitable to any organization that wishes to ignore or decrease OHSAS 18001 hazards and minimize risk to employees who may be exposed to OH&S risk associated with its activities.
Our scope of Consultancy:
On the Support of gap analysis, implementation plan is prepared. We management 360-degree assessment of present systems and operations of your business to identify gaps in current management system versus requirement of the particular ISO standard.
OHSAS Documentation and Implementation
- Identify and deal with OHS non conformities by applying corrective and preventative action
- OHSAS 18001 Consultant provide Secure document and record control
- And establish an occupational, health and safety policy and OHS objectives
- Formulate an Occupational, Health and Safety Management System (OHSAS) with the establishment of an occupational, health and safety (OHS) manual in which the scope of OHSAS is resolved.
- OHSAS 18001 Certification services controls procedures to ensure suitable occupational, health and safety legislation is recognized, communicated within and compliance assessed
- Establishment and maintain a procedure to identify hazards, assess risk and resolve controls in the work environment.
- Establish an adequate occupational, health and safety communication, participation and consultation process
- OHSAS 18001 provides resources, roles, responsibilities, accountability and authority with regard to the OHSAS
- Continue good operational control
- Plan emergency preparedness and response
- Guide and extent the occupational, health and safety performance of the association.
- OHSAS Audit in Philippines that system and review the system at a management level periodically.
Conducting Internal audit
We assure that internal audit is conducted by your team under our supervision for the first time or else we can conduct the internal audit for your business. We make sure that the internal audit process very useful and becomes value to your organization adding this activity and not just routine process.
Pre assessment audit is organized by our organization to Assure that the ISO implementation is effective and all the required level of compliance is getting. Our pre assessment audit is a tool that implement confidence to the organization to go for the certification audit. We also assist the business in closing the searching of the pre assessment audit with efficient correction and corrective action.
Assistance in External Body Audit:
Our best and experienced ISO consultants will specify you profit and onsite service if compulsory to create the required level of satisfaction and confidence for your Association by being on site with you and your team members at the time of analysis. We make sure that the stage one and stage two audit processes get completed smoothly and easily. If mandatory, we provide post audit assistance to 100% success the audit formalities and ensure that you receive the ISO certificate in time.
Our advice goes for it:
Certvalue having top leading ISO consultants specify unique, efficient, easy to understand, easy to implement and quick ISO implementation solutions so that if you searching these OHSAS 18001 Certification services in Singapore to our origination visit our official website www.certvalue.com because the ISO certification process does not become a resource drain but rather resource enhancer.