The Global Medical Nutrition Market was valued at USD 37.35 billion in the base year 2020, and is projected to reach USD 64.50 billion by 2027, with a CAGR of 8.1% during the forecast period (2017-2027).
The major factor attributing to the growth in global medical nutrition market is the rising incidences of metabolic and chronic diseases among individuals across the globe. Mounting cases of chronic diseases such as diabetes and cancer, along with, increasing obese population due to unhealthy eating habits and physical inactivity is reducing the nutrition level present in the body. Medical nutrition products aids in improving metabolism, digestion, absorption and discharge functions by providing several nutrients such as vitamins, proteins and minerals.
Get a Sample Copy of Medical Nutrition Market Report 2020-2027: https://www.researchcmfe.com/sample-request/71
In addition, the increase in the number of people preferring to diagnose metabolic disorders has also immensely created the demand for medical nutrition, thereby driving the global medical nutrition market growth. Owing to the benefits associated with medical nutrition products, many doctors and organizations strongly recommend the use of these products to meet the nutrition gaps in the individuals. For instance, the latest guidelines of European Society for Clinical Nutrition and Metabolism (ESPEN) published in 2019, has recommended the use of medical nutrition products to treat malnutrition in people.
Global Medical Nutrition Market by Region Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2017-2027)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
The Global Medical Nutrition Market Segmentation:
Global Medical Nutrition Market Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2017-2027)
- Infant Medical Nutrition Products
- Parenteral Medical Nutrition Products
- Enteral Medical Nutrition Products
For More Customization, Connect with Us At: https://www.researchcmfe.com/customization/71
Global Medical Nutrition Market Product Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2017-2027)
- Amino Acid Solution
- Multiple Vitamins & Antioxidants
Global Medical Nutrition Market Taste Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2017-2027)
Global Medical Nutrition Market Route of Administration Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2017-2027)
Global Medical Nutrition Market Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2017-2027)
- Gastrointestinal Diseases
- Pulmonary Diseases
- Paediatric Malnutrition
- Renal Failure
Global Medical Nutrition Market End-User Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2017-2027)
- Long Term Care
- Home Care Settings
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
Global Medical Nutrition Market Distribution Channel Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2017-2027)
- Retail Pharmacy
- Compounding Pharmacy
Get More Information: https://www.researchcmfe.com/report/71/medical-nutrition-market
- Based on product type, the multiple vitamins and antioxidants market segment has dominated the medical nutrition market in 2020 and is expected to hold the same position during the forecast period.
- Based on distribution channel, the online segment is projected to be fastest-growing segment in the medical nutrition market during the forecast period.
- Based on region, North America held the largest share in the global medical nutrition market in the base year 2020.
- Based on region, Asia-Pacific is projected attain the fastest growth in global medical nutrition market during the forecast period.
Company Profiles and Competitive Intelligence
The key players operating in the medical nutrition market are:
- Mead Johnson & Company, LLC
- GlaxoSmithKline Consumer Healthcare Ltd.
- Fresenius Kabi
- BASF SE
- Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd.
- Pfizer Inc.
- Perrigo Company plc
- B. Braun Melsungen AG
- Victus, Inc.
- AYMES International Ltd
- MEDIHUB CLINICAL NUTRITION
- SternLife GmbH & Co. KG
- Nutra Supplements
- Amerix Nutra-Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Other Notable Players
- In June, 2021, Navamedic ASA, a Norwegian medtech and pharmaceutical products company has announced the launched of two its new product “K.Flo” and “K.Yo”. These products are manufactured to help in the dietary management for drug-resistant epilepsy any other conditions where a ketogenic diet is suggested.
- In August 2020, Kate Farms®, a leading pharmaceutical company announced the launch of two new organic plant-based products “Kate Farms Paediatric Peptide 1.0 formula” and “Kate Farms Standard 1.4 formula”. The new Paediatric Peptide 1.0 is a nutritional formula that is designed for growing kids suffering from impaired digestion conditions to meet necessary nutrient requirement. The Standard 1.4 formula is a plant-based, high-calorie organic formula that is designed for patients ageing 14 and above facing difficulty in gaining or maintaining weight.
ResearchCMFE is a provider of world-class market research reports, customized solutions, and consulting services, and high-quality market intelligence that firmly believes in empowering the success of its client's successes in growing or improving their business.
We combine a distinctive package of research reports and consulting services, global reach, and in-depth expertise in markets such as Chemicals and Materials, Food and Beverage, Energy, and Power that cannot be matched by our competitors. Our focus is on providing knowledge and solutions throughout the entire value chain of the industries we serve. We believe in providing premium high-quality insights at an affordable cost
For All Your Research Needs, Reach Out to Us:
Contact Name: Rohan S.
Email: [email protected]
Phone: +1 (407) 768-2028