The market report study titled Citric Acid Market published by Reports and Data offers in-depth and comprehensive research describing the scope of the market and market insights. The report will include details about potential opportunities, new projects, financial situations, constructive business strategies, and an outlook on the industry forecast. The report aims to provide an in-depth analysis of the market impacted by the current pandemic. The COID-19 crisis has dynamically changed the economic scenario on a global level. The report is updated with the latest COVID-19 incidence, economic landscape, and present and future impact of COVID-19 on the market.
The global Citric Acid Market is forecast to reach USD 4.17 Billion by 2027, according to a new report by Reports and Data. Citric acid is a weak acid that is formed in the tricarboxylic acid cycle or may be introduced with diet. Citric acid market is expected to witness substantial growth owing to the increasing demand for the product as a crucial ingredient in detergents, food and beverage, pharmaceuticals, and personal care products, among others. Growing demand for carbonated soft drinks will add to the demand of the market.
Get sample copy of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/2603
Key participants include Metagenics, Tate & Lyle plc, Cargill, Inc., Pfizer, Inc., Danisco A/S, MP Biomedicals, Kenko Corporation, Archer Daniels Midland (ADM) Company, COFCO Biochemical, and Jungbunzlauer Company among others.
Further key findings from the report suggest:
- Citric acid helps in keeping canned and jarred foods fresh over a long period of time. It also helps in preventing fresh-cut fruits into turning brown, like apples. Citric acid helps thicken foods or give them slightly sour flavor.
- Citric acid is popular in detergents due to its non-toxic, non-corrosive, antioxidant, and biodegradable properties. Surge in the preference for concentrated liquid detergents in the laundry segment will drive the demand for the citric acid market.
- Acidulants are a chemical compound that bestows a sour, tart, or acidic flavor to the foods. They are different from acidity regulators, which are food additives intended to modify the food or enzyme stability. Citric acid is a typical acidulant.
- Anhydrous citric acid is a tricarboxylic acid that is found in citrus fruits. It is used as an excipient in pharmaceutical preparations owing to its antioxidant properties. It helps in maintaining the stability of active ingredients and is used as a preservative. It controls the pH by acting as an acidulant and acts as an anticoagulant by chelating calcium in the blood.
- The market in North America is expected to grow due to the demand in the food and beverage industry during the forecast period. Growing health awareness and deficiencies will propel the consumption of fruits rich in nutritional content. Additionally, the demand for products in the laundry application will boost the market growth.
Request customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/2603
Form Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; Volume, Kilo Tons; 2016-2027)
Function Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; Volume, Kilo Tons; 2016-2027)
- Flavoring Agent
End-Use Industry Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; Volume, Kilo Tons; 2016-2027)
- Food and Beverage
- Personal Care
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; Volume, Kilo Tons; 2016-2027)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
Browse full report here @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/citric-acid-market
Benefits of Purchasing Global Citric Acid Market Report:
- Inimitable Expertise: Analysts will provide deep insights into the reports.
- Analyst Support: Get your query resolved from our team before and after purchasing the report.
- Customer’s Satisfaction: Our team will assist with all your research needs and customizes the report.
- Assured Quality: We focus on the quality and accuracy of the report.
Thank you for reading this article. You can also get chapter-wise sections or region-wise report coverage for North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa.
Browse other reports:
Read reports from different publications:
Head of Business Development
Reports And Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com/
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370