The Global Dog Food Market size is expected to reach USD 78.82 Billion in 2028 and register a revenue CAGR of 4.3% over the forecast period, according to the latest report by Reports and Data. Higher adoption of pet dogs, increasing consumer spending, and rapid rise in pet humanization trend are some key factors expected to drive market revenue growth over the forecast period.
The Dog Food Market report provides a basic overview of the industry including definitions, classifications, applications and chain structure. The Dog Food market analysis is provided for the international markets including development trends, competitive landscape analysis, and key regions development status.
Request a sample Report of Dog Food Market @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/4716
The food and beverage sector is undergoing significant transitions, and with the latest trends and technologies in place, it is fair to conclude that food and beverage companies will not be able to look back. In addition, demand for nutritious meals and packaged food and beverage goods are two prominent food and beverage sector trends that are expected to continue for a long time.
Some Key Highlights From the Report:
- By product type, dry food segment accounted for the largest revenue share in 2020. Dry dog food is beneficial for improving oral health and reducing buildup of tartar on pets’ teeth. Also, dry food provides chewing and crunch, which are necessary for upholding the overall health. It does not require freezing, unlike wet food.
- By ingredient type, plant derived segment is expected to exhibit faster revenue CAGR over the forecast period. Plant derived food provides a good amount of energy to dogs due to availability of high nutritious content without any adverse impact of food based on animal meat and its derivatives. Thus, plant-based ingredients help in providing a balanced diet to maintain the overall well-being of pets. Also, these ingredients help to maintain weight of dogs, while ensuring a healthy, as well as longer life.
- Non-premium products segment is anticipated to grow steadily in the near future. Non-premium dog foods are relatively low-cost and due to this factor, such foods can be easily availed by a larger section of pet parents. However, these types of foods are required to be fed in large quantities to ensure maximum nutrition for pets for maintaining health and well-being.
- Dog food market in North America accounted for largest revenue share in 2020, owing to increasing awareness among consumers regarding various health benefits of organic food products and growing humanization trend of pet dogs. In addition, presence of some well-established dog food manufacturers in developed countries such as the United States is expected to positively impact market growth in this region.
Ask for Discount on Dog Food Market Report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/discount-enquiry-form/4716
The Dog Food Market report focuses on global major leading industry players providing information such as company profiles, product picture and specification, capacity, production, price, cost, revenue and contact information. Upstream raw materials and equipment and downstream demand analysis is also carried out.
Key Players covered in this report are:
- Mars Inc.
- Procter & Gamble Company
- Nestlé Purina Pet Care
- Del Monte Foods Inc.
- Hill's Pet Nutrition Inc.
- The J.M. Smucker Company
- Total Alimentos SA
- Diamond Pet Foods
- The Hartz Mountain Corporation
- Lupus Alimentos
Product Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- Dry Food
- Wet Food
- Nutritious Food
Ingredient Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- Plant Derived
- Animal Derived
Pricing Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- Non-premium Products
- Premium Products
Distribution Channel Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
Based on Region market is segmented into:
- North America
- South America
- Middle East & Africa
Major Points covered in this report are as below:
- The Dog Food industry development trends and marketing channels are analyzed. The feasibility of new investment projects are assessed and overall research conclusions offered.
- With the tables and figures, the report provides key statistics on the state of the industry and is a valuable source of guidance and direction for companies and individuals interested in the market.
- Development policies and plans, manufacturing processes and cost structures are also analyzed. This report also states import/export consumption, supply and demand figures, cost, price, revenue and gross margins.
- The Dog Food Market report provides key statistics on the market status of the Dog Food manufacturers and is a valuable source of guidance and direction for companies and individuals interested in the industry.
To know more about the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/dog-food-market
We can also provide the customized data for separate regions like North America, United States, Canada, Mexico, Asia-Pacific, China, India, Japan, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Singapore, Rest of Asia-Pacific, Europe, Germany, France, UK, Italy, Spain, Russia, Rest of Europe, Central & South America, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of South America, Middle East & Africa, Saudi Arabia, Turkey, Rest of Middle East & Africa.