Aerospace Tapes Market: Overview
- Aerospace tapes are used in various industries such as military aviation, commercial aviation, and general aviation
- Aerospace tapes offer excellent resistance to chemicals, fluids, abrasion, UV, and high temperatures in the aviation industry. Tape materials, which are approved by military, NATO and defense, are offered to meet critical and high performance needs of aviation.
- Aerospace tapes are used in interior applications, construction, surface protection, assembly of plastic parts, carpet, and to repair aerospace parts.
- Aerospace tapes provide pressure sensitive adhesive solutions for sound/vibration damping, bonding, and protection of parts in the aerospace industry. Aerospace tapes are utilized in new plan construction as well as aircraft refurbishment.
To clarify your doubts about the report on Aerospace Tapes Market, Request a Brochure here
Key Drivers of Global Aerospace Tapes Market
- The global aerospace tapes market is driven by initiatives taken by governments of China and India, as in these countries, the demand for lightweight and fuel-efficient aircraft is increasing. The aerospace industry in China is witnessing significant expansion due to government support to the aerospace sector.
- Demand for aerospace tapes is also increasing due to population growth, demand for passenger aircraft in emerging regions, and replacement of old aircraft by advanced aircraft
- Aerospace tapes witness high demand from the commercial industry as compared to general and military aviation industries. As standard of living is increasing in developing countries, the demand for air travel is also growing, thus, driving the usage of aerospace tapes.
Shortage of Profitable Airlines to Hamper Global Aerospace Tapes Market
- The aerospace tapes market is driven by the airline industry. There is a shortage of profitable airlines, especially in emerging economics, thus restraining the demand for aerospace tapes in the market.
- There has been influence of lots of low-cost airlines in the market. Innovation and technological advancements to reduce the cost of aircraft manufacturing and aircraft materials in emerging economies, such as Asia Pacific and South America, is expected to negatively affect the demand for aerospace tapes in the market.
More Trending Reports by Transparency Market Research – https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/growing-adoption-in-the-medical-industry-to-bolster-growth-of-the-biocompatible-3d-printing-materials-market-market-estimated-to-rise-at-a-remarkable-growth-rate-of-16-cagr-over-2019-to-2027-tmr-301319368.html
Asia Pacific to Hold Major Share of Global Aerospace Tapes Market
- The global aerospace tapes market can be segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa
- North America is a leading consumer of aerospace tapes, followed by Asia Pacific and Europe. The U.S. is a mature market for aerospace tapes; however, North America continues to lead the aerospace tapes market due to the presence of major manufacturing facilities and distribution networks in the region.
- The aerospace industry in North America is highly regulated, which plays a critical role in monitoring, performance, and commercialization of aerospace tapes
- Increase in production capacity and high demand for economic class travel by passengers are anticipated to boost the aerospace tapes market in Asia Pacific. Moreover, China accounted for a major share of the aerospace tapes market in Asia Pacific in 2018. It is estimated to be a prominent market for aerospace tapes during the forecast period, owing to an increase in the demand for aerospace tapes from the aerospace industry.
- The aerospace tapes market in Europe is expanding at a rapid pace, due to the presence of major aerospace players, such as Airbus, Rolls-Royce, and tesa SE, in the region
- The market for aerospace tapes in Latin America and Middle East & Africa is expected to expand at sluggish pace due to the presence of less developed economies in the region
To Get a Bird’s Eye View of Aerospace Tapes Market Forecast, Ask for a Custom Report
Key Players in Global Aerospace Tapes Market
The global aerospace tapes market is highly fragmented with leading manufacturers accounting for approximately 10% to 20% share of the global market. Key players operating in the global aerospace tapes market include:
- Hisco, Inc
- Nitto Denko Corporation
- tesa SE
- Scapa Group plc
- Mask-Off Company, Inc
- American Biltrite Inc.
- Shurtape Technologies
- Compagnie de Saint-Gobain S.A.
- Berry Global, Inc.
- Intertape Polymer Group
- Fralock Innovative Materials Manufacturing & Automation
- DeWAL Industries
- MBK Tape Solutions
- GERGONNE - The Adhesive Solution
Global Aerospace Tapes Market: Research Scope
Global Aerospace Tapes Market, by Type
- Others (butyl, etc.)
Global Aerospace Tapes Market, by Backing Material
- Others (cloth, glass cloth, etc.)
Global Aerospace Tapes Market, by Application
- Commercial Aircraft
- Military Aircraft
- General Aviation
- Others (helicopters, etc.)
Request for covid19 Impact Analysis - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=covid19&rep_id=74128