Absolute Markets Insights has announced the addition of new statistical data titled as, Dietary Supplement Market. It is scrutinized with various aspects of the existing industries such as types, size, application, and end-users. The internal and external factors which are responsible for driving or restraining the growth of the industries have been covered to know the upstream and downstream of the businesses. The turning point of the industries has been presented by giving effective approaches to discover global customers massively. Different models for the evaluation of the risks and challenges are listed, which helps to find the desired solutions for improving the performance of the industries.
The major key pillars for global Dietary Supplement market are listed below: Abbott, ADM, Amway, Arkopharma, Bayer AG, Carlyle, Glanbiaplc, GlaxoSmithKline plc., Herbalife International of America, Inc., Kyäni, Inc., Nestle, Nu Skin Enterprises (NSE), OPTIMUM NUTRITION, INC, Otsuka Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd., Pfizer Inc. and The Nature's Bounty Co.
Click to view the full report: https://www.absolutemarketsinsights.com/reports/Dietary-Supplement-Market-2020-2028-708
In terms of revenue, Europe dietary supplement market was valued at US$ 14.60 billion in 2020 and is anticipated to reach US$ 33.07 billion in 2030, growing at a CAGR of 9.7% during the forecast years. The study analyses the market in terms of revenue across Europe, which has been further classified into countries.
Vitamin-based supplements accounted for the highest share in the Europe dietary supplement market in 2019. Vitamin D deficiency is a major cause of concern in Europe, especially in the Northern and Eastern European countries. Lack of exposure to sunlight is being highlighted among the major reasons for the same. The market has also been boosted by the arrival of e-commerce websites that allow consumers to procure Vitamin tablets with ease. Allergy Research Group, for instance, sells Vitamin tablets through Vitalabo, which is an e-commerce site owned by niceshops GmbH. The growth in online sales can be attributed to the rise in the number of smart devices and the internet, coupled with the popularity of online payments which are integrated with online channels. Online channels held the highest share in the Europe dietary supplement market in 2019.
Adults were the largest consumers of dietary supplements in Europe in 2019. Increasing focus on sports nutrition, especially amongst professional and amateur athletes is a major reason contributing towards the market share. Studies show that around 64% of the athletes in Spain were regular consumers of dietary supplements. Protein was among the widely consumed dietary supplements by sports personnel.
Points Covered in the Report:
- The topics that are discussed within the report such as key players, raw material suppliers, equipment suppliers, end users, traders, distributors and etc.
- It refers to the full profile of the company and its capacity, production, price, revenue, value, gross, gross profit, sales volume, sales revenue, consumption.
- Their growth, imports, exports, supplies, future strategies and technological developments are also included in the report. The growing factors of the market is discussed in detail wherein the various end users of the market are described in detail.
- Data and information can be aggregated by market participants, regions, types, applications, etc. and individual studies according to specific requirements.
- The report covers the SWOT analysis of the market. Finally, the report contains the conclusion part where the opinions of the industrial experts are included.
Dietary Supplement Market Segmentation:
- Omega-3 Fatty Acids
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin B6
- Vitamin B12
- Vitamin C
- Vitamin D3
- Vitamin K2-7
- Amino Acids
- Human Nutrition
- Sports Nutrition
By Product Type
- Soft Gelatin Capsules
By End User (Age Group)
By Distribution Channel
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- Latin America
Company: Absolute Markets Insights
Email Id: email@example.com
Phone: IN +91-740-024-2424, US +1-510-420-1213
Contact Name: Shreyas Tanna