A new study title “Cloud Services Brokerage market size, status and forecast 2027” has been featured on market research future.
Cloud Services Brokerage Market Overview:
According to Market Research Future, the global cloud service brokerage market has been segmented based on service, platform, organization size, deployment, vertical, and region/country.
The cloud computing activities of a Cloud Services Brokerage Market are acquisition and assessment of customers, assessment of the marketplace, and setting up a legal agreement between the cloud technology provider and its customers. Enterprises are able to reduce the operational cost incurred by the enterprise by adopting CSB solutions and services. The major factor boosting market growth is the increasing adoption of hybrid IT and multi-cloud management. The strategic shift of enterprises towards cloud service brokerage due to the increasing need for an agile and performance-oriented solution is also driving the market growth.
The increasing adoption of cloud-based services and the rapid digital transformation of organizations in major economies offer lucrative opportunities for cloud service brokerage service providers in the market. The regulatory compliance issues are a matter of concern and act as a restraint to this market.
Request a Free Sample @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/8124
Major Key Players:
The key players in the global cloud service brokerage market are Arrow Electronics (US), BitTitan (US), CloudFX (Singapore), NEC Corporation (Japan) and Wipro (India), DXC Technology (US), Fujitsu (Japan), IBM Corporation (US), Infosys (India), ActivePlatform (US), Accenture (Ireland), Atos (France), BT (UK), Capgemini (France), and Cognizant (US). The key strategies adopted by most of the players are partnerships, agreements, collaborations, and the launch of services and platforms.
- By service, the global cloud service brokerage market has been divided into security and compliance, training and consulting, support and maintenance, workload management, operations management, reporting and analytics, and catalog management. The workload management segment is expected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period. This is because migration of workloads is a challenging task for the organizations, and the cloud service brokers help in addressing this challenge by offering workload management services.
- By platform, the global cloud service brokerage market has been divided into internal brokerage enablement and external brokerage enablement. The external brokerage enablement segment is expected to register the higher CAGR as it offers multi-tenant cloud delivery and management platform.
- Based on organization size, the market has been segmented into large enterprise and small- and medium-sized enterprise (SME). The large enterprise segment is expected to have a greater market size during the review period. SMEs are expected to register the higher CAGR.
- By deployment model, the global cloud service brokerage market has been divided into public cloud, private cloud and hybrid cloud. The hybrid cloud segment is expected to exhibit the higher CAGR during the forecast period.
- On the basis of vertical, the global cloud service brokerage market has been divided into IT and telecommunication, banking, financial services, and insurance (BFSI), healthcare and life sciences, government and public sector, retail and consumer goods, energy and utilities, manufacturing, media and entertainment and others. The IT and telecom vertical is expected to be the largest segment and is expected to register the highest CAGR during the forecast period.
- By region, the global cloud service brokerage market has been segmented into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa and South America.
The global cloud service brokerage market has been segmented into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and the rest of the world. North America is expected to be the largest market as it is the most technologically advanced region and also the cloud adoption is high in this region. Also, the maximum number of leading market players are based in the US, which is expected to contribute to the market.
Table of Contents
- Executive Summary
1.1. Market Attractiveness Analysis
1.1.1. Global Cloud Service Brokerage Market, By Service
1.1.2. Global Cloud Service Brokerage Market, By Deployment
1.1.3. Global Cloud Service Brokerage Market, By Organization Size
1.1.4. Global Cloud Service Brokerage Market, By Platform
1.1.5. Global Cloud Service Brokerage Market, By Vertical
1.1.6. Cloud Service Brokerage Market, By Region
- Market Introduction
2.2. Scope of The Study
2.3. Market Structure
Access Report Details @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/cloud-services-brokerage-market-8124
List of Tables
Table 1 List of Assumptions
Table 2 Global Cloud Services Brokerage Market, By Service, 2018–2024 (Usd Million)
Table 3 Global Cloud Services Brokerage Market, By Deployment, 2018–2024 (Usd Million)
Table 4 Global Cloud Services Brokerage Market, By Organization Size, 2018–2024 (Usd Million)
Table 5 Global Cloud Services Brokerage Market, By Platform, 2018–2024 (Usd Million)
List of Figures
Figure 1 Market Synopsis
Figure 2 Research Process of Mrfr
Figure 3 Top Down & Bottom Up Approach
Figure 4 Global Cloud Services Brokerage Market, By Service, 2018–2024 (Usd Million)
Figure 5 Global Cloud Services Brokerage Market, By Deployment, 2018–2024 (Usd Million)
About Market Research Future:
Market Research Future (MRFR) has created a niche in the world of market research. It is counted among the top market research companies that offer well-researched and updated market research reports and insights to businesses of all sizes. What sets us apart is our super-responsive team that offers quality work keeping clients abridged of the prospective challenges and opportunities in various markets. Our team is adept in their space as well as patiently listens to every client.
The best part is they know their work inside out and possess the expertise to guide the client in the right direction and achieve results on a tight deadline. We are a one-stop solution for all your data research needs. Our team does not believe in the “one size fits all” approach to creating a report that is detailed and concise. We handle 13 industry verticals including Healthcare, Chemicals and Materials, Information and Communications Technology, Semiconductor and Electronics, Energy and Power, Food, Beverages & Nutrition, Automobile, Consumer and Retail, Aerospace and Defense, Industrial Automation and Equipment, Packaging & Transport, Construction, and Agriculture. With our unique approach for every market report, we aim to reach the zenith in qualitative business intelligence and syndicated market research.
Market Research Future
99 Hudson Street, 5Th Floor
New York, NY 10013
United States of America
+1 628 258 0071 (US)
+44 2035 002 764 (UK)
Email: [email protected]