The laundry facilities and dry-cleaning services market is involved in the sales of laundry and cleaning services and related goods. Earlier, these services were only available in premium hotels. But currently, consumers can avail the services on demand whenever required. Laundry and dry cleaning can be classified into retail laundry/dry cleaning services and coin-operated laundry/dry cleaning services. Retail service providers pick up the clothes and linen from customers, cleans, and delivers them back to the customers at a preferred time. On the other hand, coin-operated services are self-service stores. Laundry and dry-cleaning services are also provided on a rental or contract basis to different organizations which have a regular and bulk need for such services (railways, hotels, etc.).
Key Drivers of the Global Laundry Facilities and Dry-cleaning Services Market
- In today’s era of busy lifestyles, consumers are opting for services that save their time and are convenient. This change in consumer behavior is driving the market.
- Increase in the working population coupled with rising consumer spending on such services due to convenience is further expected to fuel the growth of the market during the forecast period.
Request A Sample –
Laundry Facilities and Dry-cleaning Services Market: Key Segments
- The global laundry facilities and dry-cleaning services market can be segmented based on type, operation, application, and region. Based on type, the laundry facilities and dry-cleaning services market can be classified into laundry, dry cleaning, and duvet clean. Based on operation, the market can be segmented into retail laundry & dry-cleaning services, coin-operated services, and rental and contract basis services. The retail laundry & dry-cleaning services segment held the dominant revenue share in 2020. It is also expected to expand during the forecast period as it is emerging as a reliable and convenient service at a reasonable price. Based on application, the market can be categorized into residential, commercial, and industrial. The residential application accounted for largest market share in 2020. An increase in spending on clothes and their cleaning is projected to boost the market during the forecast period.
Asia Pacific the Leading Market for Laundry Facilities and Dry-cleaning Services
- By region, the global laundry facilities and dry-cleaning services market is classified into, North America (NA), Europe (EU), Asia Pacific (APAC), Middle East & Africa (MEA), and South America (SA).
- Country-level bifurcation of the North America market includes the forecast and analysis for the U.S., Canada, and Rest of North America. Country-level analysis and forecast of the Europe market covers the laundry facilities and dry-cleaning services market in the U.K., Germany, France, and Rest of Europe. The country-level analysis and forecast of the Asia Pacific market includes major countries in the region such as India, China, Japan, and Rest of Asia Pacific. Middle East & Africa country-level analysis and forecast include GCC countries, South Africa, and Rest of Middle East & Africa. The South America laundry facilities and dry-cleaning services market is categorized into Brazil, and Rest of South America.
- Asia Pacific holds the largest share in the laundry facilities and dry-cleaning services market. Factors such as emerging economies (India and China), growing working population, and rising spending on laundry and dry-cleaning services is expected to drive the market during the forecast period.
Request For PreBook Market [email protected]
Key Players Operating in the Global Market
The laundry facilities and dry-cleaning services market is highly fragmented due to presence of large number of unorganized players. These players provide a selected number of services catering mostly to domestic consumers. Increase in competition will compel the players to introduce innovative ideas to serve their consumers.
Some of the major companies identified in the global laundry facilities and dry-cleaning services market are:
- American Dry Cleaning Co.
- ByNext Inc.
- CSC ServiceWorks Inc.
- EVI Industries Inc.
- Inc & Co Group Ltd.
- Lapels Dry Cleaning
- Laundry Town Inc.
- Mulberrys LLC
- Rinse Inc.
- The Procter & Gamble Co.
Read Our Latest Press Release: