Global Cold Plasma Equipment Market: Introduction
- Cold plasma is ionized gas at room temperature that is produced by electric discharge. Cold plasma treatment is a contact-free and painless procedure to sterilize wounds and promote wound healing. Cost of the procedure is equivalent to or lower than standard antimicrobial wound treatment.
Read Report Overview -
- Cold plasma equipment includes automated dipping machine, automated under-fill system, commercial hot plates, compressed/de-ionized/dried air, UV ovens, vacuum drying oven, X-ray equipment, envirotronics chamber, and other equipment
Global Cold Plasma Equipment Market: Key Trends
- The global cold plasma equipment market is driven by increase in applications of cold plasma in wound healing. Moreover, cold plasma is combined with chemotherapy in cancer treatment to promote wound sterilization, blood coagulation, and cell proliferation in wound healing.
Request Brochure of Report -
- Growth of the global cold plasma equipment market is attributed to rise in usage of cold plasma in medical treatment and increase in hospital-acquired infections (HAIs). Antibiotic resistant strains of bacteria such as Methicillin Resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA) and Clostridium difficile (C-diff) are sources of hospital-acquired infection (HAI).
- Increase in opportunities in emerging markets and developing health care sector are expected to drive the global cold plasma equipment market during the forecast period
Request for Custom Research -
Cold Plasma Equipment Market Segmentation
- In terms of regime, the global cold plasma equipment market can be bifurcated into low-pressure cold plasma and atmospheric cold plasma. The atmospheric cold plasma segment accounted for major share of the global plasma equipment market in 2020. Atmospheric cold plasma equipment is used to kill microbes without damaging human healthy tissues.
- Based on application, the global cold plasma equipment market can be classified into wound healings, blood coagulation, dentistry, cancer treatment, and others. The wound healing segment held major share of the global market in 2020. Cold plasma helps to decrease the bacterial load and promotes healing without significant side effects on normal tissue.
Pre Book Cold Plasma Equipment Market Report at
North America held Major Share of Global Cold Plasma Equipment Market
North America is projected to dominate the global market during the forecast period due to presence of leading cold plasma equipment companies and adoption of applications of cold plasma. The market in Europe and Asia Pacific has witnessed strong growth in the past few years.
Key Players Operating in Global Cold Plasma Equipment Market
Major players operating in the global cold plasma equipment market are:
- Nordson Corporation
- Plasmatreat GmbH
- Adtec Healthcare
- Henniker Plasma
- Europlasma NV
- Tantec GmbH
- Keylink Technology
- TheraDep Technologies, Inc.
- Terraplasma Medical GmbH
- Apyx Medical
- Neoplas Tools GmbH
- Other prominent players
More Trending Reports by Transparency Market Research –
Cell Culture Market:
Cell Separation Technology Market:
Transparency Market Research is a global market intelligence company providing global business information reports and services. Our exclusive blend of quantitative forecasting and trends analysis provides forward-looking insight for several decision makers. Our experienced team of analysts, researchers, and consultants use proprietary data sources and various tools and techniques to gather and analyze information.
Our data repository is continuously updated and revised by a team of research experts so that it always reflects latest trends and information. With a broad research and analysis capability, Transparency Market Research employs rigorous primary and secondary research techniques in developing distinctive data sets and research material for business reports.
Transparency Market Research,
90 State Street, Suite 700,
Albany, NY 12207
USA - Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453