A hair transplant is performed by a dermatologist or plastic surgeon to replace missing hair.
This is where genetics plays a key role. The following factors are also important:
- Hormonal imbalance
- Conditions of health
Many London doctors and specialists offer hair transplants.
Who can get hair transplants?
A hair transplant can help you look younger and boost your self-esteem.
- Men who experience male pattern hair loss
- A sign of aging is thin hair.
- If you have been severely burned on your scalp, please let us know.
How effective is hair transplants?
Hair transplants are more effective than other hair-restoration methods.
- Transplanted hair can also be harvested in different percentages. They will recover fully in three to four months.
- Transplanted hair is shorter than regular hair.
You may not be a candidate for hair transplants. A hair transplant is an option if your hair is damaged, or you are naturally bald.
People with hair loss are not candidates for hair transplants.
- Baldness is widespread
- Hair loss after chemotherapy or other drugs
- Injury, thickets, and scalp
What is the cost of hair transplants in your area?
Prices for a Hair Transplant in London vary depending on how long it takes.
The cost of a project could be affected by
- Transplantation Services in Your Area
- Locate a local surgeon
- Surgeons need experience
- The surgical procedure
Insurance cannot cover hair transplants. Aftercare costs could rise.
Hair transplant: The Process
- A hair transplant takes between four and eight hours. You may need to return for a few more hours if you have a larger hair transplant.
- Anesthesia is required for most surgeries. It causes numbness and sensation in the scalp. To aid relaxation, mild sedatives may be prescribed.
- First, a dermatologist can remove healthy hair. A dermatologist may trim your hair to remove single hairs or whole hairs.
- This second option does not leave scarring on your scalp. This is the best option for those who prefer a close-shaven style.
- Technicians must prepare the scalp before the surgeon can perform surgery.
- A hair transplant team might include at least three people. Once the transplants are done, you will receive instructions and a bandage that can be used to cover your scalp.