Transaction Monitoring Market Scenario:
As per the research by Market Research Future Reports (MRFR), the global transaction monitoring market is likely to value USD 19.32 billion with a CAGR of 17.4% during the forecast period. The monitoring of day-to-day customers’ transactions is estimated to actuate the global transaction monitoring market 2020. The prerequisite for an immediate risk alert is estimated to be another important factor that dilates the market during the forecast period. Besides, the enforcement of digitalization for payment transaction strategy is projected to magnify the global market during the forecast period.
Moreover, technological advancement such as machine learning and big data and artificial intelligence has additionally propelled the market. The establishment of robust distribution channels is likely to present several opportunities and development of the market in the future. However, due to the lack of expertise, the market is likely to reduce the pace of expansion.
The COVID-19 pandemic disruption is estimated to transform the Transaction Monitoring Marketin the years to come drastically, and its after-effects will be persistently seen in the years ahead. The MRFR report on the Transaction Monitoring Market meticulously tracks the COVID-19 pandemic effect for the years ahead. Moreover, the precise analysis of drivers and restraints in a post-COVID-19 market offers a coherent understanding of future growth cues.
Request a Free Sample @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/7719
- The global transaction monitoring market can be classified on the basis of deployment type, application, organization size, verticals, function, component, and region.
- On the basis of deployment type, the global transaction monitoring market can be classified into on-premise and cloud.
- On the basis of application, the global transaction monitoring market can be classified into fraud detection & prevention, anti-money laundering, compliance management, and customer identity management
- On the basis of organization size, the global transaction monitoring market can be classified into small & medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) and large enterprises.
- On the basis of verticals, the global transaction monitoring market can be classified into energy & utilities, retail, IT & telecommunication, manufacturing, government & defense, healthcare, and BFSI.
- On the basis of function, the global transaction monitoring market can be classified into KYC/customer onboarding, dashboard & reporting, watch list screening, and case management.
- On the basis of component, the global transaction monitoring market can be classified into solutions and services.
- On the basis of region, the global transaction monitoring market can be classified into Asia-Pacific, North America, Europe, and the Rest of the World (RoW).
The geographical analysis of Asia-Pacific, North America, Europe, and the Rest of the World (RoW) has been conducted. As per the analysis by Market Research Future Reports (MRFR), the North American region dominates the market. The implementation of KYCS regulations, reduced counter-terrorist financing activities, and money laundering are influencing the market. The e-commerce and retail sector is projected to be utilizing transaction monitoring solutions. Besides, the usage of advanced analytics to offer immediate risk alerts is augmenting the market in North America. As per the analysis, the second position is attained by the European market. The increasing demand for transaction monitoring solution is the major reason which drives the regional market. On the other hand, the APAC region is estimated to expand at the fastest rate during the forecast period. Several organizations are adopting these solutions across various verticals like retail, e-commerce, and the BFSI, which will benefit the APAC region.
However, the market dynamics have changed due to the outbreak of COVID-19.
Browse Full Report Details @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/transaction-monitoring-market-7719
Table of Contents:
1 Executive Summary
2 Scope Of The Report
2.1 Market Definition
2.2 Scope Of The Study
2.3 Market Structure
2.4 Key Buying Criteria
2.5 Macro Factor Indicator Analysis
3 Market Research Methodology
3.1 Research Process
3.2 Primary Research
3.3 Secondary Research
3.4 Market Size Estimation
3.5 Forecast Model
3.6 List Of Assumptions
4 Market Insights
5 Industry Overview Of The Global Transaction Monitoring Market
The forefront players of the global transaction monitoring market are SAS Institute, Inc. (the US), Beam Solutions, Inc. (US), IBM Corporation (US), Experian Information Solutions, Inc. (Ireland), Oracle Corporation (US), FIS (US), ACI Worldwide (US), Fiserv, Inc. (the US), Fair Isaac Corporation (US), NICE Systems Ltd (Israel), ACTICO GmbH (Germany), Bottomline Technologies (US), Software AG (Germany), Infrasoft Technologies (India), and BAE Systems (UK).
About Market Research Future:
Market Research Future (MRFR) has created a niche in the world of market research. It is counted among the top market research companies that offer well-researched and updated market research reports and insights to businesses of all sizes. What sets us apart is our super-responsive team that offers quality work keeping clients abridged of the prospective challenges and opportunities in various markets. Our team is adept in their space as well as patiently listens to every client.
The best part is they know their work inside out and possess the expertise to guide the client in the right direction and achieve results on a tight deadline. We are a one-stop solution for all your data research needs. Our team does not believe in the “one size fits all” approach to creating a report that is detailed and concise. We handle 13 industry verticals including Healthcare, Chemicals and Materials, Information and Communications Technology, Semiconductor and Electronics, Energy and Power, Food, Beverages & Nutrition, Automobile, Consumer and Retail, Aerospace and Defense, Industrial Automation and Equipment, Packaging & Transport, Construction, and Agriculture. With our unique approach for every market report, we aim to reach the zenith in qualitative business intelligence and syndicated market research.
Market Research Future (Part of Wantstats Research and Media Private Limited)
99 Hudson Street, 5Th Floor
New York, NY 10013
United States of America
+1 628 258 0071 (US)
+44 2035 002 764 (UK)