Canon Printer Setup and Installation
If you are facing Canon printer setup and installation don’t worry we are help you, If you made it correct in the first go, then you will not face any issues, but if you did anything wrong, then you might encounter issues. So, it would be better to complete the connection under proper guidance. This will help to resolve the issues for the future as well. It photo printer functionalities. The printer is well-matched to work with Windows and Mac OS. Auto Sheet Feeder 150 sheets in the Output Tray. The printer is suitable for all users.
Canon Printer Setup Guidelines
Canon Printer Support is quite easy. Follow the below steps one-by-one cautiously.
- To begin with, make sure whether you have high-speed internet connectivity.
- Perform the unboxing of the printer.
- After that remove all the tapes and packaging materials from the printer.
- Connection the printer to a power outlet and turn ON.
- Next the main output tray loads a stack of plain paper.
- Make sure that the paper does not get flattened while inserting it into the output tray.
- Confirm the printer is near to your system and the router range.
On finishing point of the above steps Canon Printer setup i.e the primary configuration of the printer will be complete.
Steps for Canon Printer Driver Download
On completion of the wireless setup of your printer, perform the Canon Printer driver download process.
- Primarily, visit the Canon Printer Supportor ij.start canon setup
- After that, Click Setup icon.
- Next, search for your printer model in the space given.
- Now a list of drivers available will be displayed on the screen.
- Next Click Go button.
- Confirm that your printer software or driver is the newest one.
- Also, confirm that the driver is well-matched with your device.
- Finally, click the download option.
The download will start now. Once the Canon Printer driver download is complete, install the driver in your device.
Visit Canon Printer Support to download Canon printer drivers. Go to ij.start.canon to set up your Canon printer. Download drivers on windows or MAC
Canon Printer Troubleshooting Steps
If you are facing the Canon Printer not printing issue then try following the below troubleshooting steps.
- The problem occurs due to the following reasons :
- Connectivity problem
- Improper configuration of the printer
- Defective driver
- To begin with, try performing basic troubleshooting.
- Make sure the connection of your method.
- Make sure that the devices are in correct connection with each other.
- In addition, verify whether your network connection is strong and is working correctly.
- Try restarting your printer.
To know more about, Canon Printer Setup and Installation, feel free to visit Canon Printer Technical Support and Call Canon PrinterCustomSupport Number 1-855-800-3376.
Location- Venice, Florida, United States, 34293