Ij.start.canon is the producer site to down load Canon printer drivers. Install and set up Canon Printer from https://ij.start.canon and achieve high-quality printing files straightforwardly. If you need to avoid the issues during the canon ij printer setup installation, observe the instructions shown below.
Ij Start Canon Printer Setup:
Go with the below steps for quick Canon ij setup –
- Go to https://ij.start.cannon the use of net address.
- Enter IJ printer version name.
- Download suitable canon printer drivers.
- Double-click on to put in the software [EXE or PKG].
- Follow on-display instructions to set up Canon printer
Connect and Establish a Wi-Fi Connection for Ij Start Canon
Before you step ahead to Canon printer set up, you want to set up a Wi-Fi connection to your printer, so observe any of the below using:
Wireless LAN Setup:
- Turn in your Canon printer to start the Wi-Fi LAN setup.
- Then really press the menu button and notice Network settings wherein you want to faucet on Wireless LAN settings and choose the SSID Settings option.
- Select Access Point and pick out the favored network name.
- Next, input the Wi-Fi protection key and wait for the related prompt.
- Now download canon ij setup from ij.start.canon and install in your pc.
WPS Push Button:
Set up a hit network connection for the Canon ij printer, press the Wi-Fi button in your printer, and visit the access factor as soon as the orange alarm mild becomes steady. Within minutes, push the WPS button on your Wi-Fi router. If you can see Connected Status, press OK to confirm.
Instructions to Setting up Canon IJ Printer with USB
Setting up Canon IJ printer with USB for your device calls for the installation software (go to ij.start canon or use CD) and a USB cable (buy one by one if not to be had with printer), then you can observe the under steps;
- If you have already connected the USB to the printer and PC, dispose of it and leap to the next step.
- Close all of the packages and open https://ij.start.canon.com portal to download the Canon printer drivers.
- Now, discover and run the setup file Msetup4.exe (or dmg record), then click on YES.
- Choose “Easy Install,” click on “Install,” and pick the “Use the printer thru USB” option.
- Hit NEXT and join the USB cable to the PC and printer once “Printer Connection” appears.
- Turn at the Canon IJ printer and Install the Canon printer ink cartridge to complete the setup.
Set up Canon IJ printer on Mac: Start at ij.start canon
Make certain your Mac device is up to date. These instructions are for Canon IJ Wi-Fi printer;
- On your printer, faucet domestic display icon > Wi-Fi > LAN > Wireless LAN > Easy Wi-Fi Connect > YES.
- Use the https://ij.start.canon to download Canon printer driving force for macOS.
- Run the .dmg installer setup file from ij.start.canon and click on Open.
- Top Download, then hit NEXT, and input details.
- Hit Install Helper, click Start Setup, and be given the license terms.
- Select Wi-Fi router, enter key, and comply with on-display instructions to complete the process.
Configure and set up the Canon inkjet printer hardware
Once you're done with software installation the usage of canon site, the other step to begin printing is printer hardware set up. Unless you don’t set up the hardware, it’s hard to start printing; therefore, comply with steps to configure the canon inkjet printer;
- Make positive you have installed Canon ij setup from https://ij.start.canon setup and installation correctly.
- Now, the initial hardware display will display you a few instructions, hence leap to the following steps.
- Choose the language, examine the cartridge set up instructions, and follow them.
- Open the feed slot cover, circulate the paper guides and load 2 Paper sheets your get in the rear tray.
- Against the rims of the paper, slide the left and proper paper guides.
- Close ‘feed slot cover’ and open ‘output tray’ of paper.
- Pull out the output tray extension, pick out Execute, and select Align Print Head.
- Remove the paper after print and press the cancel button if the orange light flashes.
- Exit after the configuration completion.