Sustainable travel involves finding a means to minimise the travel impact on nature. Using sustainable essentials - such as eco friendly travel accessories - is a step towards ensuring fewer waste products. The following items can help travellers organise their travel while also meeting sustainability measures:
- Biodegradable Eco-friendly Mobile Cover: Mobile covers protect your phones. Their innovative designs can enhance the look of the phone as well. Phone covers are helpful when you are travelling. The biodegradable mobile covers are made from wheat straw and are entirely eco-friendly. Using a wheat straw to make the covers benefits the environment by preventing the burning of wheat straw.
- Oryx Dopp Kit-Desk & Travel Organiser: This plastic and polyester-free travel organiser bag is great for storing different travel items. It can conveniently act as a travel organiser bag for your shaving kit, make-up kit, and even medicines. This 4-litre capacity organiser consists of a main compartment, a full-body pocket on one side, and another couple of smaller ones on the other side.
- Swift Fox Sling: Looking for something to keep your wallet, documents, sunglasses, keys, and sanitisers safe and handy? This classy sling bag is your answer. It keeps your essentials safe and lets you travel freely. This plastic-free and cruelty-free sling bag is light to carry and made with water-resistant canvas and cotton interlinings.
- Pinatex Passport Cover: The passport is your most essential travel document and deserves the utmost protection. This fashionable passport cover is made from pineapple leaf fibre and is an alternative to leather covers. It is handcrafted and hand-embroidered and weighs only 80 gms.
- Taco cord wrap: Carrying cables, headphones, chargers, etc., in the bag can cause them to get tangled. This is where our Taco cord wraps can come in handy. Inspired by the savoury Latin dish, these wraps can enable your bags to be free of tangled wires and cables. They are small in size, easy to carry, highly durable and can be wiped clean with warm soapy water.
- Upcycled Toy keychain: Keychains effectively keep your keys secure and bundled up in one place. Keychains help you easily access your keys in your pockets or a bag when reaching out for them. The upcycled toy keychains are made of upcycled industrial waste, making them sustainable to use.
- Bamboo Travel Cutlery Set of 4 with Handmade Pouch: Carrying your own bamboo cutlery while travelling, hiking, camping, etc., can help you contribute to generating a lower carbon footprint. This bamboo travel cutlery is biodegradable, reusable many times and lightweight and washable. It comes with a lightweight pouch which keeps the bamboo cutlery together and is easy to carry.
Investing in sustainable travelling essentials can only contribute to a safer and greener future by minimising the impact of carbon footprints produced during travel.