- Office Design and Space Planning -Most office-related furniture dealers will offer a free space planning CAD design service - this is a must as many things in an office can affect the layout i.e.: radiators, power points, and recesses. If 3D space planning is an option this facility enables you to see the finished design of your office - with the colors of the furniture and seating exactly as it would be.
- Wood Finishes -There are many different colors available to choose from but only two types of wood finish; melamine, (or mfc as it is more commonly known) laminated wood board is much harder wearing and less likely to scratch, mark or dent whereas the other option veneer will still have the same warranty as mfc, but as it is "real" wood laid onto chipboard is much more likely to get scratched or dented and would be more costly to rectify.
- Warranty -When selecting your furniture manufacturer, choose a reputable one that offers a minimum 5-year warranty on furniture and seating. Be aware that this is only a manufacturer's warranty which will only cover the moveable parts; it will not cover wear and tear.
- Office Layout -When planning the office layout, a reputable dealer should be able to point out that there needs to be a minimum of 800mm between any two points of office furniturefor Health and Safety reasons. In some cases, this measurement may be increased to 1 meter.
- Delivery Times -Delivery and installation are the most important factors to take into consideration when planning an office. Most manufacturers quote a four to six-week lead time from point of order, however, furniture can be acquired within one to two weeks but this will limit your choice and also affect the cost of the project.
So looking through these top 5 tips for buying office furniture, you will have a good basic understanding of what you are looking for. The common mistake people make when buying office furniture online is not having a basic understanding and idea of why they need office furniture. If you know why you need a certain type of office furniture and what purpose it will serve. You will know what office furniture will be needed.
If you are looking for looks more than usability, I would look at modern or contemporary office furniture rather than ergonomic furniture.
Get the latest updates on modern office furniture, Meeting Tables, office chair, office desk, Reception Desks in Dubai, for detailed office furniture, please visit our website officemaster.ae
OfficeMaster Al Quoz Branch – Office Furniture Dubai