Vatican Museums and The Sistine Chapel are surely two great treats for all the visitors to Rome. A morning or afternoon tour shall be taken of the Sistine Chapel and the famous Vatican Museums. The great and tiresome waiting queue in front of these tourist destinations shall be jumped off by making prior booking. First the tour starts from the city of Rome and then route towards the Vatican region and then sees the famous Sistine Chapel frescoes which are the great creation of the renowned artist Michelangelo. The time duration taken for this journey is varying in nature. The highlighted points of the journey are those listed below.
• The tour combining both Vatican Museums and the Sistine Chapel is really a wonderful and unforgettable experience for all set out for Rome sightseeing.
• The area of Vatican museums and Sistine chapel Vatican museums has a number of or a collection of museums that are different from one another in the collection of items in the museum or in their architectural beauty.
• A guided walking our inside the premises of the Vatican Museums shall also be included in the journey which will be an awesome experience.
• There are audio headsets available for each and every traveler of the Rome city tours through which both live and recorded but informative commentaries shall be heard.
• The Sistine Chapel that is known to be a part of the great artist Michelangelo has the wonderful fresco of the last Judgment.
• Because of prior booking done for all the members of the tour, there is prioritized entry without any sort of queuing.
• There is also an option available for the travelers to choose between the morning or the afternoon guided tour.
• An authentic Italian lunch or dinner shall also be included in the tour.
• Local guides are made available for all the travelling teams and the guides will be licensed as well as experienced personalities.
• There is also transportation facility made available from the various famous hotels in Rome city.
Start with a wonderful morning tour of the Vatican Museums. Live commentary as well as a brief but informative commentary is also provided to all the travelers to the Vatican City. The included routes are that of the Piazza della Repubblica that follows the Villa Borghese gardens and after which the famous north gate of Rome city is passed to reach the Piazza del Popolo. Rome attractions are definitely to include these places.