TSPSC is an abbreviation for Telangana State Public Service Commission. It is an examination at the state level that is held for candidates who wish to work for the state public service commissions.
There are four hierarchical levels for generalist services provided by the State Government: I, II, III, and IV, and graduates from any stream of study can apply for these posts. In the case of Group I, II, and III services, a graduation degree is all that’s required, and in the case of Group IV services, it is an intermediate degree.
Let’s look further into the Group 1 TSPSC exams
Members of Group 1 can apply for the highest-ranking posts with the highest pay scales in the Telangana State Public Service Commission.
Below are some government posts that a candidate can get under Telangana State Public Service Commission’s Group I exam:
- Deputy Collector
- Deputy Superintendent of Police Category
- Commercial Tax Officer
- Regional Transport Officer
- District Panchayat Officer
- District Registrar
- Deputy Superintendent of Jails
- Assistant Commissioner of Labor
- Assistant Excise Superintendent
- Assistant Director
- District Backward Classes Welfare Officer
- District Tribal Welfare Officer
- District Employment Officer
- Administrative Officer
- Assistant Treasury Officer
- Assistant Accounts Officer
- Assistant Lecturer
- Assistant Audit Officer
- Mandal Parishad Development Officer, etc.
Grab the job on any of the above posts by cracking the upcoming TSPSC exam through TSPSC Group 1 Online Preparation
After passing the Group 1 exams and landing some of the top positions, what are the salary brackets the candidate will fit into?
Salaries vary from one position to another. Nevertheless, if you had to list the brackets from highest to lowest, it would roughly range from Rs 46,980 to Rs 16,150
What age group of people can apply for TSPSC Group 1 Examination?
As the TSPSC notification goes, the age limit of the candidates is between 18 to 44 years. But, there are some relaxation for certain groups as:
- SC/ST Group — 5 years
- BC Group — 5 years
- PHC group — 10 years
- Ex-servicemen/NCC Group — 3 years
What all I need to apply and how to do it?
- Documents that you’ll need to apply for:
- Your Identification proof, which will include:
- Passport-sized photograph of the applicant
- Employee/college ID
- Aadhar Card
- Voter ID
- Driving License
- PAN Card
- Any another id assigned by the state or central government
- Any ID proof issued by a Gazette Officer
- Admit Card, do take note of below check points in your admit card:
- Name of applicant and exam
- DOB, Father’s/Mother’s name, Roll number and Gender of applicant
- Category of the applicant (General/ST/SC/OBC/PwD/Other)
- Photograph of the applicant of applicant
- Exam venue, date, and time, center code and name
- Duration of exam
- Instructions for exam
- Signature of counselor and candidate
If any fault is found (even if it’s minor), notify it to the conducting authority and reissue it with corrections immediately.
2. How to apply?
- Have all the points mentioned in section 1 checked.
- Follow the following steps:
- Visit the official website of TSPSC — tspsc.gov.in
- Open and fill “One Registration” Process — upload the photo and signature
- Log in with your credentials and open “Online Application”
- Pay the application fees -Rs 120: Examination fee and Rs 250: Application processing fee. (candidates belonging to SC, ST and OBC categories are exempted from fee payment.)
- Do not forget to print the submitted application out for future reference
Are there any exam patterns for TSPSC GROUP I
Yes, the TSPSC Group I is a three stage examination -
- Preliminary Examination — Objective type examination of a single paper titled General Studies and Mental Ability.
- Mains Examination — Descriptive examination of six papers (weightage of 150 marks).
- Personality Test — Oral interview (weighing 100 marks).
Crack the upcoming Groups exams through Group 1 Video Classes
Back your preparation with structured and well-equipped courses:
If you’re appearing for the TSPSC Group 1 examinations and want to speed up the preparation then back you study patterns and routine with the expert guidance.
Having a well structured course available at all time will give you immense satisfaction of having everything you need and will save you a lot of time which can therefore be used to skill up your preparation methods.
ACE Online have curated the best study material and recorded classes for you with FAQs,survey questions, and mock tests topped with all the materials you need to ace the exams.
Make the most of your time with ACEOnline!