Landed into QuickBooks payroll error 30159 and don’t know what can be done? If yes, then this post can surely help. Such an error is often seen as a result ofan erroneous file set up in the Windows operating system. Or in case of a corrupted Windows system and other Windows-compatible program files. The user can see the following error message on the screen when such an error appears: QuickBooks has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience.
To know more about such an error, make sure to read the post ahead. Or you can also get in touch with our tech team in case of any query. Give us a call at +1-888-351-0999 and leave the rest on our team.
What causes QuickBooks error 30159?
The following can be the factors triggering such an error in QuickBooks:
- In case there is any sort of Data damage, then such an error can be seen
- Or if the product is not updated to the latest.
- Another reason can be incorrect PSID in the company file or Incorrect Service Key.
- Or if the payroll subscription is inactive.
- You may be having more than one active payroll agreement with an inactive Direct Deposit agreement.
- The user can also end up in such an error if the supported version of QuickBooks Windows 10 installed on PC does not support the Windows version that is being used.
- The status of the payroll subscription in the QuickBooks Desktop Service Keys screen appears as “Invalid number or EIN.“
- Or in case of damaged QuickBooks Desktop file namely ‘paysub.ini.’
- Incorrect Employer Identification Number (EIN) in the company file can also trigger this issue
Steps to fix the issue
The user can perform the steps related to disk clean-up space for QuickBooks in Windows to fix the error from its root cause.
- The very first step is to wipe off the temporary files by hitting the Start tab and typing Disk cleanup.
- Hit the Enter key.
- After that choose the Drive that you want to free up. Afterward, hit on the OK button.
- Go for and eliminate all unwanted files and hit the OK button.
- Now, click on Clean up system files in Disk cleanup.
- The next step is to opt for the File types and hit the OK tab.
- The above-illustrated steps would Remove all the unimportant files from the system and create substantial space.
- And you are done with the process
See also: QuickBooks error code 1334
Now that you know the steps involved in eliminating the issue, it is time for you to implement the steps to eliminate QuickBooks Payroll error 30159 from its root cause. However, if you continue to face the same issue again and again, then in that case, you can consult our support professionals. Our experts will ensure to provide you with instant support and assistance. We are a team of technically sound QuickBooks Support experts who work round the clock to provide immediate support and assistance. Get on a call with our team at +1-888-351-0999 and they will help you with the process ahead.