Download the Canon printer drivers from ij.start.canon for a complete manual. You can find instructions for installing printer drivers, setting up your Wi-Fi network, and connecting other devices to your Canon printer here. You must locate the name and model number of the Canon printers while configuring your printer. Additionally, a strong internet connection is necessary in order to finish the setup process through ij start canon.
How Do I Use Ij.Start.Canon To Download The Canon Printer Drivers?
The procedure for downloading the Canon printer drivers from the URL https // ij start cannon is as follows.
- Use ij.start.canon to access the Canon support page.
- Give the name and model number of your Canon printer.
- Click on the model name when it displays on the box.
- Choose the Drivers and Downloads option that appears next to the model.
- Choose from the tools, drivers, and software that are available for download.
- On the right side of your driver, select the button.
- Press the Close button once the selection has been chosen.
- You must choose "Software" from the list of programmes and drivers.
- Click the Download button now.
- Once downloaded, save the file to your device.
- Your download of the Canon printers from ij.start.canon is now complete.
From Ij.Start.Canon To Install Canon Printer Drivers?
By following the instructions below, you can quickly and easily install the Canon printer drivers on your system.
- The Canon printer driver can be downloaded from ij.start.canon to get started.
- Put the CD ROM containing the printer driver software into your device's drive.
- Double-click on the "My Computer" icon after that.
- Double-click the PCL or UFRI file after that.
- Double-click the setup.exe icon to launch the installation procedure after that.
- Click the Next button in the first dialogue box of the printer driver setup process.
- Click the Yes button after reading the License Agreement.
- Press the Next button after selecting the manual set port to install.
- Wait for your device to finish installing the printer driver.
- The installation from the ij.start.canon is now finished.
How Can I Setup A Wireless Canon Printer On A Windows Device?
You must first download the printer driver from ij.start.canon in order to set up a Canon printer wirelessly on a Windows device. After that, take the actions detailed below.
- Set up the printer by first connecting it to the Wi-Fi network.
- After that, go to ij.start.canon and get the driver appropriate for your printer model.
- Double-click the downloaded file to start the installation procedure after that.
- Next, open the Run command by pressing Key + R.
- Enter the command "Control/name Microsoft. DevicesAndPrinters" in the dialogue box at this point.
- Click the "OK" button.
- The "Devices and Printers" folder will open up in the following step.
- Tap the Add Printer option when it displays on your screen.
- And follow the instructions on your screen.
- Press the OK button once the procedure is complete.
- The wireless setup for your Canon printer on Windows is now finished.
- Additionally, you have finished the ij.start.canon printer driver installation process.
References: Canon iJ setup