Hardware wallets can be beneficial for those crypto traders who are much more conscious about the safety and security of their funds as they let you store crypto tokens offline. Offline methods to store cryptocurrencies may help you to keep the funds safe from fraudsters. On this page, we are talking about a crypto wallet that can let you store cryptocurrencies offline.
Trezor Wallet is a hardware crypto wallet that let users store more than 1000 cryptocurrencies offline. All you need to do is, buy a Trezor device and then set up its software wallet account using a Windows or Mac. You can use Trezor Suite to complete the Trezor Wallet account setup process. Now, if you are also looking for a way to set up your Trezor account then approach the next sections of this post.
The procedure to install Trezor Suite
Trezor Suite is a necessary software in case you are looking to start the Trezor Wallet account setup process. You can also install Trezor Suite on your device with the help of the quick steps that are given below:
- Open a browser and visit the https://trezor.io/ page
- From this page, navigate to the ‘Suite’ tab and click on it
- Now, you need to choose the OS type of your PC
- After that, click on the OS icon to get the suit setup file
- Now, navigate to the file and double-click on it
- Once you are asked, read the instruction and choose the ‘Install’ button
- Now, wait until the Trezor Suite is being installed on your PC
- Check the ‘Run Trezor Suite’ box and click the ‘Finish’ button
How to set up a Trezor Wallet account?
Users who have installed the Trezor Suite on their devices can proceed to start the wallet account setup process. You can easily complete this setup process with the help of the quick steps that are given below:
- Open Trezor Suite and connect the hardware device to your PC
- In case you are still being promoted to connect your Trezor, reconnect the Trezor
- Now, get to the ‘Create Wallet’ button and click on it to proceed
- Once reach the wallet sign-up page, create a password for your wallet
- From the next page, find and note down the secret recovery phrase
- Now, get to the ‘Finish’ button and choose it to complete the process
Method to restore a lost Trezor Wallet
In case you have lost access to your Trezor account, you need to approach the restoration path. The steps for Trezor Wallet account recovery are given below:
- Open Trezor Suite and connect Trezor to the PC
- Now, you need to find and click the ‘I have seed phrase’ option
- After that, get to the seed phrase field and type the details
- Now, choose a new password and repeat it in the next field
- Then, get to the ‘Restore my wallet’ button and click on it
- Finally, your Trezor Wallet has been recovered successfully
To sum up, for most people among us, Trezor is one of the most secured hardware crypto wallets. You can quickly get started on this platform by creating your online wallet account. To link your Trezor to an exchange, you are asked to create a wallet account. Once you link this account to the exchange, the funds that will add to your software wallet will be directly transferred to the Trezor hardware device immediately. For your help, the complete procedure to create and restore the Trezor account is elaborated on above on this page. We believe that you have learned the technique to set up your Trezor Wallet account and started trading currencies with the help of this post.
Raad Also: MetaMask Extension