Canon is the best way for you to bring a hardcopy document with you. The Canon Printer is the preferred scanner. Yes! Don't be surprised! Canon Printer offers more than just printing solutions. It also provides a scanning service to its users.
If you need to scan a document regularly, your Canon Printer can help. You can watch a digital copy of a document on your computer, Android or iPad using a Canon all-in-one printer. This printer is compatible with both Windows and Mac computers.
This post will show you the easiest way to scan from your printer to your computer. To understand the scanning process from your Canon Printer device, please read this post from head to tail.
Step-By-Step Procedure to Scan on a Canon Printer
Below are the guidelines from Scan From Canon printer To Phone or Windows. Go through each step, and you will instantly receive a scanned copy. Let's get started with the implementation:
Step 1: Prepare to Scan
It would help if you prepared your Canon Printer before you started scanning the document. To get your paper ready to watch, follow the steps below:
- First, ensure that your Canon Printer can scan flawlessly. This information can be verified by checking your printer's product page or the documentation.
- Next, connect your printer to your computer system using a touch-screen panel or a USB cable.
- After that, you must install the Canon Printer Drivers and Utility from CD or DVD.
- After downloading the driver and printer software, turn on your Canon Printer. Press the Power button to turn the printer on.
- To open the scanner, lift the lid slightly. The scanner's glass bottom will be visible.
- Next, align the document by using the arrow at the back-left corner.
- Now close the scanner lid.
2: Using the IJ Scan Utility
These are the steps to get started scanning with IJ Scan Utility.
- Go to the "IJ Scan Utility" folder. You can do this by pressing the "Windows Start" button. Next, open the "Canon Utilities" folder.
- Click on the "IJ Scan Utility" tab.
- After that, in the lower-right corner, click on the "Settings tab."
- Next, click the "Document Scan" option from the left side menu.
- Click on the drop-down menu beside the "Data Format" option and select "PDF (Multiple Page" to scan multiple pages in one document.
- Click the drop-down menu beside the "Save In:" option to choose the exact location where you want to save your document.
- After that, click on the "Document" option in the IJ Scan Utility Window.
- The scanning process may take up to a few minutes.
- You can scan multiple pages at once by inserting the next page into the scanner and clicking the "Scan" tab.
- After each page has been successfully scanned, click "Exit".
These are the steps to scan from a printer to a computer. Following the intuitive guide, if you use a Windows PC to scan documents from your Canon Printer. You can watch any document without difficulty.
Consult Qualified Connoisseurs For Instant Solving Techniques
You may experience scanning problems when you Scan on a Canon Printer from your computer, Android, and iPad. The dedicated engineers are here to help you. You can reach the team by calling the 24x7 online number. Any technical issues that arise while scanning your document copy will be immediately resolved.