Technical problems and error codes are frequent occurrence in QuickBooks. Users are often irritated by the disruptions brought on by these issues. The QuickBooks BEX error is one such error that has annoyed QuickBooks users. This QuickBooks issue may have severe outcomes that may damage the QuickBooks program by causing corruption to your QuickBooks files and interfering with some Windows applications. All the necessary information to fix QuickBooks BEX Error has been provided in this post. So be sure to read this blog post through to the end.
Description of QuickBooks BEX Error
Buffer Overflow Exception is referred to as BEX. Users of QuickBooks are hampered by this issue when a program tries to save too much data on a memory block. As a result, an error message appears, completely stopping your QuickBooks operations.
Pointers to note
- Consider the below-given points keenly before going for fixation of QuickBooks BEX Error.
- Check to see sure the company file's file name doesn't include more than 35 characters. Reduce the length of the file name if necessary.
- As Windows 10 does not support QuickBooks Desktop 2014 or earlier versions, you also need to be sure they are not installed.
- Be sure to remove QuickBooks from the antivirus and firewall blacklists.
- Reinstall QuickBooks using the QuickBooks Clean Install Tool to correct a problematic installation.
- Check the hard disc to see if the issue still exists when using other Windows programs.
- Upgrading the QuickBooks Desktop software is one way to fix many QuickBooks difficulties, including BEX error.
- Regular updates for the Windows operating system are recommended. It is advisable to enable automatic updates because users commonly neglect to update their applications.
- To check for any corrupt or damaged sectors on the hard disc, use the Windows disc checking program.