Learn more about mammograms and breast cancer from mammogram.co.za
Ultrasound and MRI
- What is a breast ultrasound (sonar)?
- Can mammograms be replaced by breast Ultrasounds?
- When would it be advisable to have a breast ultrasound as opposed to a mammogram?
- Who needs to have an MRI scan of the breasts?
Harms of Mammograms?
- Do mammograms increase your risk of breast cancer?
- What about overdiagnosis?
- Do mammograms cause thyroid cancer and should I wear a thyroid shield when having a mammogram?
- My work organizes a mobile mammography truck to come to the office. Is this the same as going into a mammography department?
Treatment for Breast Cancer
If you want to have a mammogram please contact http://www.parklaneradiology.co.za/ or http://www.kemptonparkmammography.co.za/
This article was first published at https://topclickblogs.co.za/faqs-about-mammograms-and-breast-cancer-from-mammogram-co-za/