In this article, we are going to explain how one can perform canon.com/ijsetup on Windows 10, without taking any stress. Just follow the instructions mentioned below. However, if you need some assistance with some other issue related to canon you can visit our website at canon.com/ijsetup. So now let’s get started:
Canon Printer Wireless Setup on Windows
- Install the printer drivers as per the model number of your printer from the http //canon.com/ijsetup.
- Now switch on your printer and open the driver software on your windows laptop as well.
- Now click the “Wireless Setup” option when you see it while going through the setup process.
- After that, go to your canon printer and click on the Wifi setup or WPS button.
- Next, Choose Device Settings > LAN Settings >Wireless Lan Setup and press on ‘OK’. Now your printer will search for an access point.
- If your Wifi is turned on at that moment select your network and enter the password if necessary for the connection.
- Next, As the network appears on your screen. Select your home network on it.
- As of now, your printer is connected to your network.
To add a printer to your Windows system, you need to follow the steps; cause only after that you will be able to get print from your windows device.
- Type control panel on the search bar of Windows 10, and open the control panel.
- Now select “device and printers” options.
- Check the list if your printer is added to it. if not then you have to add your printer manually on your own.
- Now click on the “Add a printer” option.
- Now you will see the list of all available printers on your screen, so just select your printer.
- Follow the on-screen instruction, till your printer is added to your device.
- Once it's done, the whole process of canon.com/ijsetup is now complete.