It is bliss to have a Paypal account when you are working online as you can send and receive money or payments across the globe without any interruptions. A Paypal login account is one of the important things that one must have to smoothen the transactions. Many of you might be interested to know that you can easily do online payments by using a debit or credit card. If you are a beginner though then there is a need to create and verify your account with Paypal. So, let us start the topic and learn some of the basic instructions to create and verify your account with Paypal.
Why do you need a Paypal login account?
Paypal is a widely used platform for online payments for both home and abroad. Paypal opens up new doors for your business and PayPal is considered a safer and easier way to pay as there is no need to expose the account numbers or the credit card. So, it is a secured platform where you can send or receive money, without fear of getting trapped.
How to create Paypal Login Account?
The first step is to create a Paypal account and for that, you need to follow the steps that are mentioned below:
- Tap on the Paypal Login webpage to visit the PayPal website.
- After this, simply select the signup option.
- The next step is to select the account type.
- Now, go to the Business account that will facilitate you to receive and send payments.
- Click on the “Next” button and you will see the screen.
- Choose the appropriate options from the list and enter the email address and password.
- Describe your business and tap on the appropriate code.
- You have to enter the PAN card number with other details.
- Provide additional information and tap on the “Agree” and “Continue” button.
How to verify a Paypal login account?
To verify a Paypal login account you need to follow the steps as directed below:
- First of all tap on the “Summary” option from the window.
- Now. Scroll down and tap on the “See how much you can send with PayPal” tab.
- This option is located in the “More about your account" section.
- Tap on the “Get Verified” from the window.
- Follow the on-screen steps to get verified with the Paypal login account.
We hope by now you are clear with the steps or instructions to create and verify your Paypal login account. Conversely, if you are still unclear about the steps or you are stuck in between the steps then we recommend you to visit the official website and get assistance from professional experts who will help you in the best possible way.