The global fiberglass flooring market is expected to be valued at USD 1.17 Billion in 2027 from USD 698.9 Million in 2019, registering a CAGR of 7.1% through the forecast period. Fiberglass is a fiber-reinforced plastic material made with glass fiber combined with glass fiber, which is usually woven into a fabric or flattened into a sheet. Fiberglass flooring has gained rapid traction worldwide due to fiberglass’s superior properties, such as non-conductive and waterproof nature, comfortable cushioning, electromagnetic radiation, high durability, cost-effectiveness, and environmental sustainability. Fiberglass is highly customizable and is often widely used as an assistance material in a wide range of flooring products. As a lightweight material, fiberglass is used in vinyl flooring products, such as luxury vinyl tiles and vinyl sheets. Hence, this type of flooring is easy to install and is most suitable for residential and commercial construction applications. Besides, it has a high aesthetic value and requires low maintenance.
Revenue from the global fiberglass flooring market is predicted to register a considerably high growth rate over the forecast timeframe. Various crucial factors, such as rapid industrialization, fast-paced urbanization (especially in the emerging economies), a boom in construction activities worldwide, and the rising government focus on public infrastructural development. The rising demand for luxury vinyl tiles and sheets for the flooring of elite commercial buildings, such as corporate structures, is a significant factor propelling the market growth. Moreover, technological enhancements in floor coverings and the growing use of fiberglass flooring as a brilliant alternative to wooden flooring are the other crucial factors bolstering the market growth. Furthermore, the rising demand for aesthetic home interior designs, augmenting purchasing power of consumers, and the surging usage in commercial buildings, such as educational institutes, hotels & restaurants, shopping malls, and hospitals, further fuel the global market growth. However, the volatility of flooring materials’ prices is a critical factor expected to impede the global fiberglass flooring market growth in the near future.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/3158
Key findings of the report:
- In terms of application, the residential sub-segment is expected to register the fastest 7.2% CAGR over the projected timeline. The growth of this segment is attributed to a significant rise in residential construction activities, rapid urbanization in the emerging economies, rising trends of home makeover and remodeling, and the increased purchasing power of people, mostly in developed countries.
- Among the key regional markets, the Asia Pacific fiberglass flooring market is estimated to occupy the highest market share over the projected years, exhibiting a robust CAGR of 7.6%. A significant boom in construction activities, mainly in the developing countries such as India and China, rising government investments in infrastructural development, escalating demand for technologically advanced floor coverings, and the surging demand for lightweight, durable flooring products are the pivotal factors propelling the market growth in the Asia Pacific. Moreover, the region’s expanding population and the growing income levels of individuals are the other key parameters bolstering the regional market growth.
- Key market players include Mannington Mills Inc., The Armstrong Flooring Inc., Milliken, NOX Corporation, Shaw Industries Inc., Mohawk Industries Tarkett, TOLI Floor Corporation, Gerflor, and Interface Inc.
- In December 2020, TAJ Flooring, a renowned manufacturer of commercial flooring products, introduced its new fiberglass collection flooring line, called Wavelength Modular Acoustic Flooring, focused on noise abatement in residential and commercial interiors. The new floor designs are highly functional and are made of softened wood-look planks with smoother graining and textured patterns.
Request discount on the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/discount-enquiry-form/3158
For the purpose of this report, the global fiberglass flooring market has been segmented based on product type, application, distribution channel, and region:
Product Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Luxury Vinyl Tiles
- Vinyl Composite Tiles
- Vinyl Sheets
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
Distribution Channel Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Distributor Business Trends
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; Volume, Kilo Tons; 2017-2027)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
Table Of Content -
Chapter 1. Market Synopsis
1.1. Market Definition
1.2. Research Scope & Premise
1.4. Market Estimation Technique
Chapter 2. Executive Summary
2.1. Summary Snapshot, 2018-2027
Chapter 3. Indicative Metrics
Chapter 4. Market Segmentation & Impact Analysis
To know more about the report, visit @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/fiberglass-flooring-market
Thank you for reading our report. For further inquiries or queries about customization, please get in touch with us. Our team will ensure the report you get is best suited to your needs.
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market.
Head of Business Development
Reports And Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370