Market Size – USD 184.80 Million in 2020, Market Growth – at a CAGR of 6.8%, Market Trends – Increasing output capacity of refineries across the globe
The global In-Line Process Viscometer (ILPV) Market size is expected to reach USD 312.80 Million by 2028 at a CAGR of 6.8%, according to the latest report by Reports and Data. In-line process viscometers are gaining popularity owing to their increasing ability to improve quality of products through reliable and accurate estimations leading to process stabilization and this is expected to drive market revenue growth over the forecast period. In-line process viscometers also offer overall automation of process and reduce capital expenditure drastically, thereby boosting their adoption in several end-user industries. In addition, increasing need for energy across the globe and advancement in chemical technologies are expected to further drive market growth over the forecast period.
In-line process viscometers provide information about viscosity directly during an ongoing process and in real-time. Various in-line viscometers are available and each of them implement different measurement principles such as capillary differential pressure, torsional oscillations damping, and rotation rate measurement, among others. In-line process viscometers are majorly used to stabilize refining processes in a reliable and precise manner. Increasing output capacity of refineries and rising energy demand worldwide have been boosting adoption of in-line viscometers and this trend is expected to continue going ahead.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/4085
Key Players Profiled in the Report Include:
- Anton Paar,
- Brookfield Engineering,
- Cambridge Viscosity,
- Lamy Rheology,
- Brabender Gmbh & Co. Kg,
- Marimex America Llc.,
- Fuji Ultrasonic Engineering,
- Sofraser, Mat Mess- & Analysetechnik,
- Endress+Hauser Consult AG,
- Atac, and Orb Instruments, Inc.
To know more about the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/in-line-process-viscometer-ilpv-market
Regions covered in the report:
- North America (U.S.A., Canada, Mexico)
- Europe (U.K., Italy, Germany, France, Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (India, Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, Rest of APAC)
- Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of MEA)
Market segmentation based on Technology:
- Torsional Oscillation
- Acoustic Wave
- Moving Piston
- Dynamic Fluid
Market segmentation based on Application:
- Food & Beverages
Some Key Highlights From the Report:
- Vibration segment is expected to register significant revenue growth over the forecast period owing to increasing application of vibration-based viscometers in refineries, adhesives, chemicals, plastics, inks, paper, paints, and oils, among others. These units can be easily integrated into various industrial fluid processes and enhance quality and accuracy of the process over a longer period.
- Petroleum segment is expected to account for largest revenue share in the global market over the forecast period owing to increasing need to enhance product quality and procedure efficiency and yield to improve sales of crude oil. Increasing competition in the crude oil sector is expected to further boost demand for in-line process viscometer in the petroleum industry.
Request a discount on the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/discount-enquiry-form/4085
We are a In-Line Process Viscometer (ILPV) market intelligence and strategic consulting firm dedicated to make an meaningful impact on businesses across the globe. Our stellar estimation and forecasting models have earned recognition across majority of the business forum across the globe. Our services are arrayed over diverse sectors and industries looking to expand in alternative regions and products.
Read More Related Reports:-
Head of Business Development
Reports And Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com/
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370