The all-in-one Canon Pixma MG2522 Printer fits both your home and office thanks to its many features at a low cost. The Canon MG2522 is one of the top choices for many people because of some of its innovative features, like the Auto Scan Mode, Hybrid Ink System, Special Filters, etc. Whether you need to print from a desktop computer, laptop, tablet, or smartphone, the Canon Pixma MG2522 wireless setup can handle your needs. Read this webpage carefully to learn more about the Canon Pixma Mg2522 Setup and to discover some quick fixes for some of the most frequent MG2522 Printer problems.
How Do I Manually Setup A Canon Pixma MG2522?
Make sure you have all the printer's accessories according to the printer's specifications before beginning the Canon Pixma Printer setup MG2522. Once the printer has been unwrapped, place it on a level surface and turn it on. The WiFi button on the printer must then be pressed and held down until the wireless lamp begins to flash. You must join the same WiFi network that the printer is connected to in order to continue with the Canon Pixma MG2522 Printer setup.
Canon Pixma MG2522 Setup Windows
The procedures listed below must be followed in order to Canon Pixma Mg2522 Wireless Setup:
- Turn on your Windows 10 PC, the wifi router, and your Canon MG2522 printer.
- By following the steps we covered in the previous section, connect the printer to your WiFi router.
- Make that the printer is linked to the same wireless network as your Windows 10 computer.
- Visit the Canon website and download the printer driver to continue with the Pixma MG2522 Canon printer setup.
- To start the Canon Pixma MG2522 setup, open the downloaded file.
- To finish installing the printer, adhere to the on-screen directions.
- Go to your computer's Control Panel.
- After selecting "Device and Printer," select "Add Printer."
- Select the Canon MG2522 Printer from the list of installed printers, then click Next.
- Your printer is now ready for use and its name can be found in the area for devices and printers. The Canon Pixma MG2522 Windows setup is finished.
Canon Pixma MG2522 Printer Mac Setup
You can connect your Mac to the printer using the Canon Pixma MG2522 setup Mac and print documents wirelessly.
- Turn on your Mac, the WiFi router, and the printer.
- The procedures listed in the preceding section should be followed to setup a Canon Pixma MG2522 printer on a Mac.
- Make sure your Mac is plugged into the same wireless network as your printer.
- Download the printer driver by going to the Canon website.
- To finish installing the driver and setting up your Canon Pixma MG2522 for Mac, open the printer setup file that you downloaded and adhere to the on-screen instructions.
- Select "System and Preference" from the Apple menu by clicking on it.
- Scanner and Printer are selected.
- To add the printer, click the Plus symbol after that.
- Choose your MG2522 Canon Printer from the list of available printers and click Add.
- The MG2522 Canon Pixma Printer setup for Mac is now complete. You could print a test page.
References: Canon Printer Mg2522 Wireless Setup